dj glitchform - You Got Coco on your nose in Haifa at the same time that yer mum got dumped in Tenerife

0bleak

I'm only about 30 minutes in so far, but I don't know what you're on about with the transitions - sounds good to me!
There was one section a little bit ago where it just kept getting more intense (but not like in a noisy way if anyone is concerned about that), but I was able to hold off calling for an ambulance.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I'm only about 30 minutes in so far, but I don't know what you're on about with the transitions - sounds good to me!
There was one section a little bit ago where it just kept getting more intense (but not like in a noisy way if anyone is concerned about that), but I was able to hold off calling for an ambulance.

oh I mean some people have remarked that my mixing style is too hyperactive and I shouldn't use the crossfader and mix like house djs with the pinpoint smooth blend using the channel faders. I've tried that but i just can't, i sooner or later end up screwing up.

0bleak

reposted, mate
now I see that you were just getting people primed with the head-melting - took some kind of unexpected turns after that
looking forward to the tracklist

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
tracklist

Total Science - Forcefield
Pieter K - Loraz
Odyssey - Ritual (Deep Blue Alternative Dub)
Fushara - Chasing Without Sight
Nolige - Eyes Deceived (Equinox Dirty VIP)
DJ Nate - End His Career
Pieter K - Dig
Beatriz Ferreira - Canto Del Loco (mad man's song.)
Phineus II - Snakes n Ladders
M. T. S. - Assembly Line
Studio II - who jah bless
Donato Dozzy - The Drunken Ghost - Reversed
E.K.U.D.C.M. - Ultra Jungle (All Nite)
Chatta B. - In To Sound (Mix 2)
Phineus 2 - Hallucinogen
Human Being - The Box Opened (Bedroom In Space)
Fanu - Dynamic 7
Titanium feat, John Doe - Separatist (dunno it's off a counter-intelligence comp.)
DJ Nate - Footwork Homicide
Daat - Meat Grinder (Justice and Metro re-grind)
Alpha Omega - Militant Thoughts
DJ Rok - One Blood
Tod Dockstader - Luna Park
Kinesthesia - Church of Pain
South 2nd - A2 on Structure 18
Planet love - Planet of love part 2 - Structure 009
Hermeto Pascoal - Suíte Paulistana
Satanoid - Käränä
Alireza mashayekhi - Chahargah I , Op 75 (Saba)
Dalglish - Viochlm
Ahmet Kaya - gokyuzu

0bleak

I felt like it was a actually pretty smooth journey (well, maybe "smooth" isn't the right word considering a lot of the music, but you get what I mean) until the point when there was about 15 minutes left where he said "fuck you" and kicked you down a flight of stairs 😄

0bleak

I'm mainly talking about this section - not the entire last 15 min.:
Hermeto Pascoal - Suíte Paulistana
Satanoid - Käränä

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
"Who Jah Bless" x "Assembly Line" woof!

Yeah was happy with that one, quick eq cuts bringing in the heavy reece bassline and then taking
it out again, its something i haven't heard in much jungle mixing, probably because it doesn't sound so great in the club, but to add friction for home listening its dynamite.