IdleRich

IdleRich
Seems I'm not the first to say that it recalls the AM Bulldog.

1000002376.jpg

That pic was from 2019 and illustrated an article about the 'remarkable similarities' between them.

A Liniment's Evil Work

A Livelier Twin Monks

After a series of disastrous wrong turns while in the Cybertruck, CyberDylan gets lost somewhere while in the deep CyberSouth.
He gets out of the Cybertruck to take a good look around.
Unfortunately, a couple of Cybernecks recognize him.
"You're in real Cybercountry now, boy! We don't take kindly to your rabble-rousin' Cyberfolk 'round here."
They tackle him and get him from behind - "That's right, now squeal like a Cyberpig, Cyberboy!"

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I like the idea of cars looking different from each other, they're all a bit samey aren't they?

OTOH only yesterday I espied a man driving his Porsche through central London and noticed how I instantly filed said man in my head as a tosser

No skin off his nose I suppose but I do tend to think anyone driving a flash car is a member of an elite or quasi-elite paedophile ring.

Corpsey.

An issue with the cyber truck is it is very clearly a car you get if you already have two other cars. No one is saving up for the cyber truck as their first car.

shakahislop

probably this is one of those things where there is already a vast online commentary and everything that could be said has been said. it seems made to travel down those networks, i guess they're banking on doing something weird that people will talk about. so someone will have already said this but the obvious thing to me is that it looks like a car from a playstation 1 game. poorly rendered. like something out of need for speed. the other thing it looks a bit like is US military vehicle, like an MRAP specifically. seems like an inappropriate car for downtown nyc must be a nightmare to parallel park that

shakahislop

don't they need a license plate?
like everything to do with cars and driving here there's less rules. you only need one plate i think, either front or back. the other day i found out the ny state driving test is only 15 minutes of road driving. i was on a bus in texas and there was an electronic sign by the highway saying something like DRIVE SAFE 4,000 ROAD DEATHS IN TEXAS LAST YEAR.

william kent

flatiron today. anyway basically i see one every time i leave the house.

This looks AI-generated or like you're on the set of a film. The odd angle of the apartment block, the mess of road markings, the Cybertruck. There's something off about it.

william kent

They stand out in a hideous way, which is good. I'm so used to the uniformity of modern cars that this angular monstrosity sat waiting amongst them at the lights makes for a bit of texture.