GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The latest oneman show with Trim is great, good to hear Trim over some tunes that you wouldn't normally I suppose i.e. 'Level Nine'

gumdrops

trim should get some sort of award for most radio shows reached by a grime mc in the last 12 months.

i like this discarda line - girls say 'oh youre ugly'/get out of my face youre orange.

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
''vneckjumper: why would i smoke crack and go on twitter people are so dumb i dont smoke crack wake up b4 i start shooting at mums and dads''

lol

petergunn

plywood violin
''vneckjumper: why would i smoke crack and go on twitter people are so dumb i dont smoke crack wake up b4 i start shooting at mums and dads''

lol

more:

# n dubz dont let me you say the word grime in any interviews again i will run up on the show i promise im clamping down 20 minutes ago via web

# @PrinnyAurora who you talking to 21 minutes ago via web in reply to PrinnyAurora

# tulisa i like you tho we are cool 22 minutes ago via web

# @MelisaGrimee_CM hate me cos i dont even know you i will light the world up when i say whats on my mind 22 minutes ago via web

# and i aint gassed its not jealousy i meant everything ive said today realer talk than you right now 24 minutes ago via web

# @egofamilytree tinchy thats a pisstake tho really i took him to bookings when he wasnt even allowed in clubs risking the owners licence 25 minutes ago via web in reply to egofamilytree

# @RichCastillo1its your fault bro why i got a n dubz feat back its been ages and you want me to do the video fuck u bro your a prick 27 minutes ago via web

# @ndubz you are gassed all of you your manager thinks im no 1 yeh watch dis you will see who i am 28 minutes ago via web

# RT @ndubz: ALL OF OUR FANS SHUD FOLLOW @2wo7even & @RichCastillo1 - THEY DUN ALOT 4 US SO SHOW EM SUM APPRECIATION - NA NA - F.A. 29 minutes ago via web

# RT @tinchystryder: RT @jmebbk: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE @TINCHYSTRYDER TOUR! WE'RE IN CAMBRIDGE. AND WE'RE GOING TO SMASH THE STAGE!! 31 minutes ago via web

# @DoubleSmusician we are not gassed. when people get famous they turn and i ve been famous 10 years and never been to good for no 1 31 minutes ago via web in reply to DoubleSmusician

# its not about charts either im in the chart now with never be your woman dont forget never be your woman out now kop dat lol lol lol lol 36 minutes ago via web

# when we weigh up things you can see i aint just a bastard im genuine but who i help always darks me in some way its nuts 37 minutes ago via web

# let me tell you something 1 day i spent 12 grand on ruff squad to make an album like a brother do you think tinchy should realise or not 39 minutes ago via web

# yes i would punch the boss in the face right there 40 minutes ago via web

# if my label said na you cant do a tune wid tinchy i would punch the boss in the face 40 minutes ago via web

# blast on twitter is minor i aint talkin to people who cant see there wrongs 41 minutes ago via web

# listen i would of walked out of a label if they told i cant work with tinchy stryda its cool now cos he actually cant see what i mean 42 minutes ago via web

# RT @skitzbeatz: @vneckjumper ndubz talk grime is cos there are certain spitters who will do a track for a few grand and not realise the ... 43 minutes ago via web

# @tinchystryder bruv i have done so much for and you let ur label and manager stop you working with me 44 minutes ago via web in reply to tinchystryder

# this aint twitter hype you know what im saying you dont return the favour 44 minutes ago via web

# @tinchystryder ring you u little shit head about 1 hours ago via web in reply to tinchystryder

# RT @Lethal_Bizzle: RT @vneckjumper: and i hear n dubz talking bout grime dont do that none of you aint grime and dappy your a still (con ... about 1 hours ago via web

# RT @AllAboutMes: RT @Skepta: Tinie Tempah "PASS OUT" is OUT NOW on iTunes. Who's got it? about 1 hours ago via web

# RT @Lethal_Bizzle: RT @anniemacdj: All this grime beef is better than Eastenders...< U no this! Lights, camera, ACTION! about 1 hours ago via web

# you aint managers your fans who made sum1 who wasnt gonna work,work big up but now its all about to change today about 1 hours ago via web

# ben scarr and jack and archie have made tinchy feel so special he wont even work with me fuck them 2 realest talk in the world about 1 hours ago via web

# i dont like that about 1 hours ago via web

# and i hear n dubz talking bout grime dont do that none of you aint grime and dappy your a still a don in the booth but you dont respect me about 1 hours ago via web

# RT @shizzio: @Lethal_Bizzle @vneckjumper if anyones capable of bringing them man down its you too.. Real talk imagine if you did R.I.P p ... about 1 hours ago via web

# @Diggydash please cos i wouldnt jus go mad for nothing right now i brought tinchy to a level when he got sumwhere he didnt care f him about 1 hours ago via web in reply to Diggydash

# @ItsMzKelly listen my manager never stopped me from doin it i dont care dont make me work for you but then you wont work for me fuck them about 1 hours ago via web in reply to ItsMzKelly

# air about 1 hours ago via web

# i do work for you but you dont do it for me with that attitude you will not be allowed in the hood bro change ya ways and we talk otherwise about 1 hours ago via web

# even recently i done another feat for tinchy he still aint done a feat back for me since stryda man now am i wrong or is he about 1 hours ago via web

# RT @JessikaJessica: @vneckjumper I see were your comin frm.i would be the same,if that happened to me. I lv all ya song they are wicked. ... about 1 hours ago via web

# RT @Lethal_Bizzle: @vneckjumper fazer is a shook one! Say something about 1 hours ago via web

# fuck tinchy and n dubz and any1 else who thinks thats the way you dea wid me i do your work but you cant do mine fuck off about 1 hours ago via web

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Haha, I wake up and log in to twitter and he's still going as strong as when I logged off last night. :rolleyes:
That Spooky mix upthread is excellent btw.

john eden

male pale and stale
Wiley is awesome on twitter - one of the select few whose voice I can hear in my head when I read their stuff...

Simon78

yeah that spooky mix is really hard.

Get his last two sets on Urban FM if you get a chance. I can't go on Grime Forum at work but they are both on there.

I have started a new Grime Record label and have signed Spooky up for the first release. I got the distribution sorted last week and I'm just sat here doing the artwork now. I am going on a mad promo mission sending it out to DJ's this week. Its called the Murderer EP and should be out at the end of April/beginning of May. :D

Last edited:

benjybars

village elder.
Get his last two sets on Urban FM if you get a chance. I can't go on Grime Forum at work but they are both on there.

I have started a new Grime Record label and have signed Spooky up for the first release. I got the distribution sorted last week and I'm just sat here doing the artwork now. I am going on a mad promo mission sending it out to DJ's this week. Its called the Murderer EP and should be out at the end of April/beginning of May. :D

rah that is such a big look. nice one :)