luka

As to whether the Freemasons might successfully prosecute a conspiracy today, well, if it suceeded entirely we wouldn't know anything about it but Operation Tiberius gives an indication of what is almost certainly happening constantly both in Britain and abroad.

luka

The only thing I acknowledge, and I think it's being Willfully obtuse not to, is that the sheer prevalence of the one eye sign in media is provocative. It should make you ask questions. It's a pretty big leap to go from that to having a cast iron belief in a massive worldwide conspiracy though.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Everybody knows about the Freemasons but that doesn't seem to stop them

Stop them from doing what, though?

My brother was briefly involved in one of these groups. He said it's a bunch of silly, pompous, boring old men who like robes and Latin rituals. No doubt they love the idea that the general public thinks they secretly run the country, or the world.

But honestly now, do you think Xi Jinping or Putin give a shit about Freemasonry? Or Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg or the Kochs? I think what it comes down to is a need to believe that the cunts who run the world are evil in a glamorous, interesting, cool way, like Marvel supervillains. Whereas the truth is that in most cases they're just cunts, and not even very interesting ones.

Your greatest fear, I think, is not that those who control the planet are evil, but that they're boring.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
So Eminem and Uma Thurman are part of this vast criminal network that's deeply involved in every conceivable crime, up to and including child trafficking and prostitution, and are eager to advertise this fact to the world via a "secret" gesture that is in fact known to a large number of outside people?

That's the thesis here?

version

Why the secret handshake between police and Freemasons should worry us

When the late Sir Kenneth Newman became commissioner of the Metropolitan police in 1982, he outlined his thoughts on how his officers should behave in what became known as “the little blue book”. Always a tactful man, his passage on freemasonry noted delicately that “the discerning officer will probably consider it wise to forgo the prospect of pleasure and social advantage in freemasonry so as to enjoy the unreserved regard of all those around him”.

More than 30 years later, it will come as a surprise to many that membership of the Freemasons is still causing disquiet within the police. Steve White, the retiring chair of the Police Federation, which represents rank and file officers, told the Guardian this week that he and his colleagues suspected that Freemasons within the service were hampering reforms and acting in an obstructive way. “I find it odd,” he added, “that there are pockets of the organisation where a significant number of representatives are Freemasons.”

The Freemasons themselves have denied that there is anything untoward and say that they see no conflict of interest between membership of a masonic lodge and a job in the police. “We are parallel organisations … and have high moral principles and values,” Mike Baker, spokesman for the United Grand Lodge, told the Guardian.

That may well be, but being both a Freemason and a police officer remains just as delicate and conflicted an issue as it did in the 1980s. After Newman’s pronouncement, Freemasons within the Met, some of them in quite senior positions, responded defiantly by setting up their own new lodge called the Manor of St James, and there was little that Newman could do about it. Since then, commissioner after commissioner has made the same point.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons

version

Freemasons are blocking reform, says Police Federation leader

Reform in policing is being blocked by members of the Freemasons, and their influence in the service is thwarting the progress of women and people from black and minority ethnic communities, the leader of rank-and-file officers has said.

Steve White, who steps down on Monday after three years as chair of the Police Federation, told the Guardian he was concerned about the continued influence of Freemasons.

White took charge with the government threatening to take over the federation if it did not reform after a string of scandals and controversies.

Critics of the Freemasons say the organisation is secretive and serves the interests of its members over the interests of the public. The Masons deny this saying they uphold values in keeping with public service and high morals.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/31/freemasons-blocking-reform-police-federation-leader

luka

Anyone who's worked in the justice system will tell you freemasonry is a problem. Either that or they are Freemasons! It's no secret although it was probably worse in the 70s and 80s. Look up operation Tiberius like I said.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
That montage of slebs covering an eye ignores the gigantic montage you could make of slebs NOT doing it.

"Popular among conspiracy theorists is the claim that the Eye of Providence shown atop an unfinished pyramid on the Great Seal of the United States indicates the influence of Freemasonry in the founding of the United States. However, common Masonic use of the Eye dates to 14 years after the creation of the Great Seal. "

This is probably conspiracy debunking 101, but I was interested to read about the meaning of the 13 step pyramid.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Eh? You fucking weirdo where did you get that from?

Isn't one of the most common charges against the Illuminati that they're also paedophiles or that they pimp children to paedophiles? I'm sure you've written about this yourself.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Lol wtf r u serious? :crylarf::crylarf::crylarf:

I think the point is that one could just as easily make a montage of famous people putting their hand over their mouth, or over their ears, or sticking their tongue out, or various other gestures.

If you set out to find patterns you will almost invariably find them. Our brains are hard-wired to do this.

luka

I think the point is that one could just as easily make a montage of famous people putting their hand over their mouth, or over their ears, or sticking their tongue out, or various other gestures.

If you set out to find patterns you will almost invariably find them. Our brains are hard-wired to do this.

:crylarf::crylarf:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I dunno, I think they just occasionally get a sleb to do that cos it looks a bit cool or mysterious. I've never really noticed it before, or thought there was anything sinister about it. Perhaps I'm being flipped off by the Illuminati everytime and I just don't know it. You'd hope that they'd be satisfied enough running the world not to have to subtly give me the Vs when I'm browsing in Wh Smith's.