Risky Roads(the roads are real)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luka

alright mate, whatever you say. just for the record i just use this forum, i'm not responsible for running this it in any way shape or form. if you post more than 100 times you get called a moderator. simple as that. i don't care who you are, who or what you know, if you're rude to me don't expect me to kiss your arse in return, it doesn't work like that. anyway, i've said my piece, good luck to you son.

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Then you shouldn't go round telling people to get off their high horse and to stop being sanctimonious. Otherwise you will get rude responses.

Son.

MBM

Auslanders

So, to summarise for those of us who live several thousand ks outside the M25:
- Risky Roads: Lots of Battlin n Freestylin n some interviews.
- Conflict - some battlin from the sounds of it.
- Practice Hours - lots of Freestylin n Interviews.
- Aim Too High 2 - CD only?

And how do we get our greasy foreign mitts on these goodies?

My credit card is cruisin for a bruisin.

luka

i like risky roads a lot. it features threats of violence and people talking about how bad they are. that's what logan sama was objecting too. that's fair enough, i felt he could have made his point in a more respectful manner, but whatever. if you've got no stomach for that sort of thing don't buy it, and don't buy practice hours either. or lord of the mics. and certainly not conflict.

i think risky roads is the best buy for the following reasons
1)it features almost everyone from east london
more fire, boundary, roll deep, ruff squad, wolfpack, gods gift, east co, aftershock, carzy titch, nasty crew, d.e.e., footsie, kano, dizzee rascal, pretty much everyone you can think of from those ends. a lot of those people haven't really appeared on dvds beore.

its got essentials, l-man, bashy, and some other people i can't remember from elsewhere in london

2)it's very very long, about 3 and a quater hours. a large part of that is 'freestyles.'

3)it comes with a mix cd. (lord of the decks 2 and lord of the mics also come with cds. i don't know about aim high, i didn't actually think it was out yet) he says the cd is shit but i liked it and its got three of my favourite mcs on it, kano, ghetto and demon.

4)it's got live footage fom raves and radio sets and from the day ixtra came down to rhythm division to record.

5) it has music videos like i can c u and that mr wong one.

6)all my mates who are into garage like risky roads best and so do i.

Woebot

Tsk.

I think Luka has probably taken affront at it being implied he's a Guardian reader. Logan may not know he's road.

Some confusion may have arisen by the fact that Luka is a "Moderator" here, well he certainly didn't ask to "moderate" and he's probably happier without the nomenclature. (sound of whip cracking).

We like having Logan here.

Status
Not open for further replies.