Magazines/blogs we DO like.

mms

sometimes
another mp3 blog mutant sounds

as an aside, i'm not sure about alot of mp3 blogs they seem to just copy a press release and rip an album to you send it. Which is waste.
i guess the best ones plough their own path though, like idiots guide to dreaming or those wicked african ones, and actually show some care attention, love and an amount of curation to what they do.

jus a quick q

how do these free mags manage to get writers and stay afloat? I mean yes there's love and all that but it costs to press s*** and pay ppl

anyone got any idea?

lol...sorry for the money centric comments...but I'm flat broke right now lol...actually that's not even funny

Last edited:

john eden

male pale and stale
I'm up for writing a feature on Mambo Taxi then.

Cool. But I think it was going to be on more of a bashment / grime / breakcore / reggae tip.

Having said that, despite spending a lot of time mulling it over I still haven't thought it through properly yet. :D

STN

sou'wester
Sorry, my remark was supposed to be a cheeky, withering and ultimately devastating repayment for you beating me to the Yellowman/Josey Wales/giants joke and then mocking me as I lay gasping on the floor. Damn you, stealing my thunder again!

Seriously though, it sounds good - I'll look forward to it and will be around for local legwork if you need me...

john eden

male pale and stale
Sorry, my remark was supposed to be a cheeky, withering and ultimately devastating repayment for you beating me to the Yellowman/Josey Wales/giants joke and then mocking me as I lay gasping on the floor. Damn you, stealing my thunder again!

Seriously though, it sounds good - I'll look forward to it and will be around for local legwork if you need me...

Maybe we can re-enact that cover artwork together in front of the tower block on my estate, innit?

Seriously tho - I might chase you up for some reviews anyway.

Writers / designers - PM me and introduce yourselves to my unique management style! :cool: