frenchhorn.jpg

soldier.jpg

bodybuilder.jpg

i am with you always

Guybrush

Dittohead
I didn’t know theology quarrels could get so animated: :D

[Regarding God's command to Abraham to sacrifice his son]

I had enough of your lame ass language retard, God gave him that son in the first place. He later told him to sacrifice a sheep instead of his own son and thats why other people later sacrificed animals to show their devotions to God. HOW the hell is God Evil when he had no intention of killing the kid? Come YOU TELL ME! AND WHY AM I A SICK FUCK FOR SAYING IT'S NO BIG DEAL? FREAKING RETARD!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's hard to argue with someone when their definition of logic is: "Cuz the bible sez so!"

Logic is an invention of gay atheist Devil-worshippers. We're talkin' about FAITH here, son!
*prays for your soul*

IdleRich

IdleRich
Those things are pretty fucking funny - at first, but if you read a few of them the combination of hatred and stupidity just starts getting more and more depressing and scary. Some of those people really need help.

bruno

est malade
and they're everywhere, not just on messageboards. they sing outside my window, they take up valuable real estate, they breed, it's an epidemic!

Rambler

Awanturnik
I love this one - science explained by someone who doesn't understand science:

One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Ahaha, yeah, it's almost as if there's an enormous flaming ball of gas just sitting there in space, giving off vast amounts of energy all the time. What nonsense!

It's quite funny watching fundies pointedly ignore 99.9% of science and then misinterpret the remaining 0.1% to try and support their beliefs.