gumdrops

i dont know why dmz dont do represses. i know theyre all romantic about leaving it in the moment and the time and all that but with all the ridiculously hiked up prices those records go for now, it seems like theyre just letting people pay 50 quid per single which seems a bit exploitative.

Last edited:

benjybars

village elder.
how did this happen?
http://www.artrabbit.com/all/events/event/23848/tunnidge_solo_show
never understood the appeal of deep medi's label designs.

this also made me wonder how on earth dubstep 12s sell for so much money -
http://cgi.ebay.com/Massive-Music-K...t=UK_Records&hash=item19c0e4b339#ht_500wt_739

ah come on the deep medi artwork is pretty great.. i love medi003 with loefah's dog :)

as for the guy selling Find My Way for £90... he is a massive, massive prick. his discogs prices are laughable. such a waste of space..

pantha

i dont know why dmz dont do represses. i know theyre all romantic about leaving it in the moment and the time and all that but with all the ridiculously hiked up prices those records go for now, it seems like theyre just letting people pay 50 quid per single which seems a bit exploitative.

people selling old releases for ridiculous prices has nothing to do with them, they shouldnt be pressured into repressing just because of that.. they don't owe anyone anything..

petergunn

plywood violin
people selling old releases for ridiculous prices has nothing to do with them, they shouldnt be pressured into repressing just because of that.. they don't owe anyone anything..

yeah, it might be a little snobbish ("if you weren't there, it's too late!"), but it's not exploitive, as they're not making anything off it... if they repressed them, some people would say they're cashing in...

benjybars

village elder.
looks like james blake vinyl is gonna be pretty collectable.. a copy of his last lp just went for £15 on ebay despite being in stock for £6 at most online shops

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Pevererlist was on with with Ben and Brackles on Thursday.
Played it then, and loads of other Pev dubs.
Goodluck downloading it though

paolo

Mechanical phantoms

Deep Medi and Swamp 81 do represses, so I blame Coki :mad:

I also blame him for brostep :mad:

paradise

Pevererlist was on with with Ben and Brackles on Thursday.
Played it then, and loads of other Pev dubs.
Goodluck downloading it though

You can get the show now from here. Can anyone help me with an ID of the first two tunes? First one sounds like I should really know it - I'm thinking some old Loefah, Mala, or RSD bit?