"R'n'B" recommendations PLEASE!?

Benny Bunter

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Benny Bunter

lol!

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
big up tim f on ILX for pointing this one out to me

this is the kind of tune I would have expected R Kelly to make a long time ago

he must be slipping

craner

Beast of Burden
This was just gorgeous:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

One of my favourite Foxy Brown moments, and there were many. God, I miss her. She had some bad times: lost her voice (literally), went mad.

Always thought it was an incredibly beautiful beat. And all for The Nutty Professor!

craner

Beast of Burden
This was another one:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

She was superb on this!

mind saying no
body saying exit
breasts saying yes give me more wet kisses
twist my body like The Exorcist

Last edited:

craner

Beast of Burden
The vintage New Jill Swing sound still stands strong too:

craner

Beast of Burden
Sorry, I'm just going to enjoy myself for a while here. I know you've seen this happen before.

craner

Beast of Burden
Monica's other half!

craner

Beast of Burden
The SWV Armarda:

craner

Beast of Burden
Underrated group:

craner

Beast of Burden
Nice Left Eye moment, bless her:

craner

Beast of Burden
Probably done this before but it's still my second favorite Mariah after the bloody obvious:

Joyful tune! Perfect hyperventilating early 90s r&b!

craner

Beast of Burden
I'll close with this, which isn't R&B, but sort of fits the theme I've been following tonight, and it's a really cool video, the only time Mace ever justified his place in the music biz (was Mace the worst rapper ever? Lil Kim shames him here...)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I always enjoy watching this! Great colour schemes!

craner

Beast of Burden

craner

Beast of Burden
TLC in their prime:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

I know this is oldish but its great.

Couldn't find the original version on youtube.