Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I don't know anything about football but I loathe man city

On the other hand I think that Kevin the browny is really good

version

I don't know anything about football but I loathe man city
0_Pep-Guardiola-puffs-on-cigar-with-backroom-staff-as-Man-City-celebrate-with-title-parade.jpg

subvert47

I don't fight, I run away
okay... if Villa and Brighton draw (very possible)
and Spurs fail to win at Leeds (also very possible)
we just have to beat City 8-0 in order to finish sixth
come on you Bees (y) :)

Seems I'd worked that out wrong. We were never going to catch Brighton.

Guess we'll just have to make do with the double over Man City 😉

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Fiorentina shithousing like you’d expect, every tickle is a broken leg rolling on the floor, can’t stand pros acting up like this when they’re clearly an alright/fluent team

version

Inter Miami

Inter Miami GK Nick Marsman: “I personally think that this club is not ready for Messi's arrival. We have a temporary stadium, people can just walk on the pitch, there are no gates. We also leave for the stadium without security. I think they aren't ready. But I hope he comes.”

Reactions: Leo

IdleRich

IdleRich
Didn't they come bottom of the league last season? I totally get why someone would go and play MLS, I honestly think that for a brilliant player who has spent years playing high pressure, high stakes games against the top players in the world, it could be a lot of fun to go and play in a league like that. Basically treat it like a kick-around with your mates, start enjoying your football again etc etc And maybe he could earn more money in Saudi Arabia or China or something, but he already has all the money he could need so why not go somewhere where it won't be such a culture shock, he speaks the language and it's just more fun to live? But all that said, why go to a team in that league without a proper stadium? That seems weird.

I totally get where the keeper is coming from though, if someone said Mess is thinking about joining in my Monday night friendly games I'd think that we weren't ready but I'd definitely still want him to play.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Hammers final is cracking, Fiorentina goal disallowed too, WH score followed by a scorcher from F to make it 1-1, ground bumping, Biraghi’s head cut open by a lighter/vape wtf, then West Ham go 2-1 up late in the 89th minute

Leo

I know nothing about your football but glad Messi didn't go with the Saudis. The golf merger of the PGA and LIV was outrageous (if one can get outraged by golf).