vaguely WOOFAH-related beers, Hackney, Wednesday

STN

sou'wester
I shall be in attendance at some stage, devouring posh crisps and quaffing Flowers IPA, which is very nice and available at the George, I think.

bassnation

the abyss
i'm going to try to make it - although how i'll get home from hackney (no tubes) to norwood (again, no tubes and even worse buses / trains) is anyones guess!

stelfox

Beast of Burden
Thing is, I haven't got a tv and neither has the George so looks like I'll be watching it in town with some friends. Just a shame it's right by my house at a time when I'm not in it. Have a good one though.

the george does have a tv, but i won't be watching it. it also has seats outside and the weather is good: positive points for anyone who wants to smoke.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"the george does have a tv, but i won't be watching it. it also has seats outside and the weather is good: positive points for anyone who wants to smoke."
Does it? I didn't think it did but if it's definite (I can check before-hand I guess) I might be able to persuade my mates to change venues....

STN

sou'wester
They don't have a big telly though, do they? Or do they have one in that room where the quizmaster stands?

stelfox

Beast of Burden
they always used to have one, unless they've taken it out. it wasn't huge, it was mounted on the wall over in the corner where the jukebox was

bun-u

Trumpet Police
it's quite close to me too - will prob nip down after the footie

nice pub and (scritti) green's local to boot

haji

lala
drat had hoped to make it but couldnt in the end
hope everybody had good quaffs

ramadhan karim & blessed ethi millennium!!!!

IdleRich

IdleRich
Nice to put faces to names, cheers for the mag and cheers for the beer STN (Paul?).
The NME story is pretty fucking funny.