vaguely WOOFAH-related beers, Hackney, Wednesday

stelfox

Beast of Burden
[JE EDIT - MOVED FROM WOOFAH THREAD IN MUSIC FORUM INNIT http://www.dissensus.com/showthread.php?t=6506]

well, i completely flaked on a contribution i was supposed to make but it'll come in the next one. still, i feel sort of involved so i reckon that we should have a celebration beer or two at the george on parkholme road in hackney one night next week. who's down? john, martin, boomnoise etc? slight ulterior motive - i want to get a copy...

Last edited by a moderator:

john eden

male pale and stale
well, i completely flaked on a contribution i was supposed to make but it'll come in the next one. still, i feel sort of involved so i reckon that we should have a celebration beer or two at the george on parkholme road in hackney one night next week. who's down? john, martin, boomnoise etc? slight ulterior motive - i want to get a copy...

This was also my cunning plan to save myself postage costs! :D

When is good for you?

martin

----
Sorry for ambushing you in the toilets with a copy, Boomnoise, I won't make a habit of it, I promise.

Did you literally hoist yourself over the top of the cubicle? That's dedication!

Is mine in the post or am I with 'come over to Hackney* and collect' posse?

Cool days - I might even join the Facebook group

(*where John's putting his card behind the bar)

mos dan

fact music
hackneyyyyy? ohhh. that's miles away. anyway i'll come if i can.

and BRRRRRRRRRAPS all round!!! can't wait to see it! sad to say i was waylaid in new x and didn't get to DOTS, so i still haven't seen it.

john eden

male pale and stale
Did you literally hoist yourself over the top of the cubicle? That's dedication!

Is mine in the post

Yes.

or am I with 'come over to Hackney* and collect' posse?

Cool days - I might even join the Facebook group

(*where John's putting his card behind the bar)

Happy to buy you a blackcurrant and soda any time in September now you have given up the booze!

IdleRich

IdleRich
That pub is about 100 yards from my house, it would be rude not to pop in....if it didn't clash with the football of course.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Nip down at half time, then!"
Thing is, I haven't got a tv and neither has the George so looks like I'll be watching it in town with some friends. Just a shame it's right by my house at a time when I'm not in it. Have a good one though.