How many hours do you sleep a night?

N

nomadologist

A while back I was training to run a marathon. It made things worse (again!) as I was bodily tired but mentally pumped up from the endoprhins/adrenaline etc. Also it seemed to boost testosterone production and made me rage filled at times...

Ha imagine that! My brother was the worst when he was playing football.

Guybrush is right, unless you're bipolar, and then your "awake" times are the only time you're going to get anything done. The quality of my work suffers a little, sure.

bruno

est malade
i have terrible insomnia. when i manage to sleep it is anything from four to ten hours, i go to sleep at random times and i wake up at 8 pm, 10 pm, 2 am, a complete mess, it's taking its toll.

zhao

there are no accidents
i have terrible insomnia. when i manage to sleep it is anything from four to ten hours, i go to sleep at random times and i wake up at 8 pm, 10 pm, 2 am, a complete mess, it's taking its toll.

do you eat and excercise regularly? i suggest a combination of yoga and audio books.

bruno

est malade
thanks, yes i eat regularly and no i don't exercise. i stretch a bit on waking up. my problem is that i'm expected to come up with ideas and make beautiful things while at the same time dragging myself through a pathetic, pointless existence in an ugly, heartless place that i tolerate less and less! but i'm not a miserable person and have had insomnia since i can remember. the only time i've slept truly well for long periods of time is in the countryside, mountains and desert (where you either wake up or burn).

zhao

there are no accidents
ok tell us then. what you do and where you live? maybe you should think about a beautiful place in the country for the future?

bruno

est malade
i make my living as a designer in santiago, chile. i think my head is in rome. i need to sleep.

Last edited: