What is the first thing you remember sticking up your arse?

bassnation

the abyss
Not very work-friendly.

Why do people only think "gay" when they think anal sex? It's not a uniquely homosexual past-time, by any stretch. (Here comes the theory and psychoanalysis)

10 points for me!

cos it feels better for men than it does for women? receiving i mean.

N

nomadologist

It's not bad at all, I know girls who actually prefer it (I don't)...there are actually more nerves there than...ehh nevermind :D More than you might assume there are!

bassnation

the abyss
It's not bad at all, I know girls who actually prefer it (I don't)...there are actually more nerves there than...ehh nevermind :D More than you might assume there are!

no, but for men it really is something different. you must have come across this? there are physical differences that make it so.

from wikipedia:
The prostate gland, also known as a "male G-spot", "P-spot", or "A-spot" can be stimulated during anal intercourse.[18]

Stimulation of the prostate gland can result in pleasurable sensations and can lead to a distinct type of orgasm in some cases. The prostate is located next to the rectum and is the larger, more developed[19] male homologue to the Skene's glands, also known as the "G-spot"[20] or "female prostate",[21] which are located around the urethra and can be felt through the wall of the vagina.

N

nomadologist

It does, it's a great point to make against the heteronormative "homosexuality is against nature" idea.

The reason why it came about is because, especially in humans (as Desmond Morris says, we are literally "sex machines" compared to most species and most primates--we mate even when females aren't fertile, and we do it in a variety of situations and settings that have nothing to do with reproduction), sexuality serves psychological, social and other functions that far exceed and act as a counterweight against the mere drive to reproduce or the evolutionary advantages of producing young. The development of secondary sex characteristics such as breasts and large penises (the average human penis is far far far larger than any other primates, and well beyond the size it "needs" to be), and some biologists would even say hairless skin, has been central to human evolutionary development. Our young need more touch and more direct supervision and psychological nurturing than just about any other species.

We are basically the "sex" animal or the "love" animal.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
It is amazing to me that nomadologist can take a thread starting out like this:

Think mine was a bit of LEGO.

And turn it into this:

It does, it's a great point to make against the heteronormative "homosexuality is against nature" idea.

The reason why it came about is because, especially in humans (as Desmond Morris says, we are literally "sex machines" compared to most species and most primates--we mate even when females aren't fertile, and we do it in a variety of situations and settings that have nothing to do with reproduction), sexuality serves psychological, social and other functions that far exceed and act as a counterweight against the mere drive to reproduce or the evolutionary advantages of producing young. The development of secondary sex characteristics such as breasts and large penises (the average human penis is far far far larger than any other primates, and well beyond the size it "needs" to be), and some biologists would even say hairless skin, has been central to human evolutionary development. Our young need more touch and more direct supervision and psychological nurturing than just about any other species.

We are basically the "sex" animal or the "love" animal.

You really need to, I don't know, look at cute pictures of baby animals or watch CSI: Miami or something. Decompress, baby.

N

nomadologist

makes you wonder how this came about through evolution really doesn;t it.

By the way, the above is what I "turned into" a post about evolutionary biology (a highly arcane and erudite subject, I know...)

dominic

Beast of Burden
You really need to, I don't know, look at cute pictures of baby animals or watch CSI: Miami or something. Decompress, baby.

not that nomadologist needs me or anyone to come to her aid, but this is just too snide

first, because her remarks on human sexual evolution were actually interesting and entertaining

second, because it's really small-minded, insulting, belligerent, unprovoked, sociopathic

so you're lucky this is an internet forum and not a saloon

bassnation

the abyss

and why is this a bad thing? surely a forum where a troll thread about anal sex can be turned into something interesting is not something worth your erudite scorn, a negative energy that could be employed to many uses. take it from me, as a reformed troll.

luka

Think it proves why dissensus is better without girls. Keep it boys only. You need to decompress baby