What is the first thing you remember sticking up your arse?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
On holiday in France once, had seafood, steak frites and other bbq protein cuts a fuckload of wine with v little roughage. An ensuing constipation began that beggars belief. Every time I tried to go over the following day it was like trying to pass a boulder sideways.

Couldnt find any laxatives, feeling got more and more uncomfortable so I got a stick, pushed like fuck and by breaking the stool in half finally got the deed done. Yes you read that correctly - I gently inserted a piece of tree in to break up and force out the horror brick.

You’re the first to know.
Reminds me of when I got back from a week-long school trip to France, and it occurred to me that I hadn't done a shit the whole time. I hadn't felt ill or been intentionally holding it in - I just got home and did a week's worth of shit in one go.

I mentioned this to my mother and she asked me why I thought it had happened. All I could think of was "I guess my poo is too good for France."

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Wasn’t there a thing on here with a man who never shat and his gigantic bowel is on display? Was in a circus or equivalent roadshow. Something that can’t be unseen.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Wasn’t there a thing on here with a man who never shat and his gigantic bowel is on display? Was in a circus or equivalent roadshow. Something that can’t be unseen.
The worst thing about that, for me, is the idea of what it must have felt like to the touch. Hard. Dry. Dense. Compacted. Grainy. :(

IdleRich

IdleRich
I notified Mr Bottom that this thread was still live... he read through it and, although he has lost his password, he did say the following.
Far as I can see most of the responses, such as Ollie's, are still squirming with wit in attempts to avoid answering a rather simple question. Wonder what he has to hide (and where he hides it)?