LDN - 21Dec - MMMmeetBruk - Lazslo Beckett Peverelist Luca ToddlaT NType BenUFO ++

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
I hope you all have a really good time. This looks fantastic.

ToddlaT is ace - Sheffield lad, trying to get an interview with him for Woofah...

elgato

I just dont know
haha, such is the seasonal cheer! yeh this was a very very good one from our perspective, such positive vibes, so many friendly faces! and many people with dancing shoes, which is always good of course. all djs i saw terrorised it, and the venue is just ridiculously good.

thanks to anyone and everyone who came down, its much appreciated, i hope it was a good one for you :)

UFO over easy

online mahjong
was such a wicked night... what vibes! so many people shocking out to music that must have been new to them as well - I didn't really clock that till I was on the bus home but it seemed like everyone was just up for having a great time and shocking out to everything, whether it was garage, techno, dancehall, grime... so many smiling faces... some really beautiful faces too :D I always think chatting about the gender divide after nights and stuff is a bit swag but it was easily 50/50 in there and I'm sure that adds something to the vibes

for me Luca was the highlight... the hype he generated was just next, and he had such a calm, relaxed and personable style up in the booth. just effortlessly hyped up and totally dancefloor-oriented.

huge big ups to everyone from bruk and man make music too, all the organisers I chatted to were so into the music, and totally calm and relaxed about everything :)