no smoke - International Smoke Signal (please)

nomos

Administrator
it's well worth it. great compilation.

marcus, the new warpmart looks good. i miss the DR look but it's easier get around.

DJ PIMP

Agree on that warp comp... great stuff. I love the weight of the tracks; a bit thinner by todays standards but it gives them such space and a lighter touch. All about those punchy 80s style kinda brittle sounding drum machines.

Virgo Four, Adonis, etc.... magic.

nikbee

wow... ive got a friend of my wifes who just stayed over our place , we were talkin bout dance music and i mentioned tony addis.. and he knew him! was saying how he'd come inside his studio and pot smoke would just engulf him..

i wonder what tonys up to now?

any thoughts on moody boys? Product Of The Environment im digging into real heavy right now.. 'shango' is fantastic.

i know matt did a piece on warriors dance.. lets dig deeper, please..

mms

sometimes
wow... ive got a friend of my wifes who just stayed over our place , we were talkin bout dance music and i mentioned tony addis.. and he knew him! was saying how he'd come inside his studio and pot smoke would just engulf him..

i wonder what tonys up to now?

any thoughts on moody boys? Product Of The Environment im digging into real heavy right now.. 'shango' is fantastic.

i know matt did a piece on warriors dance.. lets dig deeper, please..

he works in some capacity for a major, he's remixed a few ppl lately in a very rootical dubstep style - amy winehouse being one of em
he was in the klf too yoo noo

sodiumnightlife

Sweet Virginia
bought that warp comp, and the koro koro track is amazing. You could play that today and no one would know it was from ten, fifteen years ago.