i heart berlin

zhao

there are no accidents
maybe i just haven't traveled enough but it's the first place i've been to where i feel very free to do what ever it is i want to do with my time. there is lots of space and attractive seediness (as opposed to fucked up seediness), and the first place where i regularly meet beautiful women whose eyes light up at the mention of Madness and Civilization. (and they sometimes have Kafka posters in their bedroom and rates the first 2 Suicide albums and throat singing as their musical inspiration).

the food situation is a bit fucked but it's basically a city full of 20 and 30 something artists. nice to be able to easily find likeminded people to collaborate or at least hang out and talk about stuff. last night this dude was going on about his email correspondence with John Zerzan and I'm standing there with a big smile nodding like

timbo4.gif

i'll probably post something to the opposite effect next week by right now it's

hellsyeah2gr7kb.gif

Last edited:
'beautiful women whose eyes light up at the mention of Madness and Civilization'

pah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ah hah ha ha h ah ah ah ha h ha ah ah ah ah aaa h ah ah ha ahah ha h ahah ha ha hahah h ah h ah ah ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah aah ah a

zhao

there are no accidents
john zerzan has email?

the irony actually didn't hit me until you mentioned it. but i suppose he prolly drives a car and has a cell phone as well. after all, he spends much time arguing that language is where humans went wrong (which in itself is an idea not only popular with the primmies) -- WITH LANGUAGE. i mean the dude writes BOOKS against civilization, fuck sake.

Yeah man, he was like totally the Trent Reznor of his day. :D

haha no it wasn't a blown up poster with stressed, Carsonesque type, tasteful off-center cropping and subtle vector embellishments... i think it was a large photocopy that she made herself. i thought it was funny and cute at the same time (to her credit, she's 22 and getting her doctorate in philosophy)

'beautiful women whose eyes light up at the mention of Madness and Civilization'

pah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ah hah ha ha h ah ah ah ha h ha ah ah ah ah aaa h ah ah ha ahah ha h ahah ha ha hahah h ah h ah ah ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah aah ah a

see, you being a woman living in Europe will NEVER understand life in the superficial, anti-intellectual, materialistic, vapid and vacuous HELL of Los Angeles.