The Year Of Africa

Belated as fuck but I only just started listening to these after downloading them a while back and I feel like an idiot for not doing so sooner.

So thanks- a lot- and if you feel like putting any more up I'd be happy with that as well.

mos dan

fact music
"gabz to mbabane" = the best song ever!!!!!!!!!!

where is this one?

i'm just downloading these now, missed this thread first time around and i'm intrigued - thanks!

that track 'should i?' is different to 'should i?' by double m i got off a dissensian (and adore) then is it?

mms

sometimes
this is music ltd are releasing dj mujava's 'township funk' track in the uk and warp in the rest of the world.

Ended playing a highly pitched up "ruthless" by dj cleo the other day at about two in the morning and had to add some drums to it so I made a little dub for myself
http://www.divshare.com/download/4746410-e2e
bootleg as fuck and probably shouldn't be posted but whatever.

Seriously though, where can I buy some of this stuff?
Give me some links if you can?

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
cor yes reup please if poss. intrigued to hear alla them Brikz bits, in particular..

also, OMG! 50/50 by Mandoza! bigtime SA anfum. gotta say i don't like most of Mandoza's stuff but that song i do like cos it reminds me of driving to the beach with my uncle and my lil cousin bopping around in the back seat out of her head on e numbers...

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
God it seems I 'reached my download limit' which is weird, the download is available again after August 7th apparently.

I'll try and re-up 'em this week, I don't have the files on computer anymore but think I can get divshare to email tem back to myself and then re-up that way.

Last edited:

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
thanking you. intrigued to hear that rattex track aswell, i've been liking some of that firey pioneer unit stuff, driemanskaap etc..