LDN - 2May - MMMmeetBrukII - Cameo Cotti Heatwave Portable Darkstar Untold ++

mos dan

fact music
yeh i heard about this, mad!

what are you saying on this one Dan?

sorry duh i rather neglected to mention the night - what i meant to say was it looks live and i should be there! the one last summer was one of the best nights out i had last year, such a lively (as opposed to merely packed) dancefloor!

elgato

I just dont know
sorry duh i rather neglected to mention the night - what i meant to say was it looks live and i should be there! the one last summer was one of the best nights out i had last year, such a lively (as opposed to merely packed) dancefloor!

wicked man, glad you felt that way! although it was late december not summer! lol

i'll probably be down at Night Slugs hassling people with bits of card so i'll hopefully see you then :)

elgato

I just dont know
omg yr right!! lol. it was so hot in there it felt like summer ;) i just remember it going mental for toddla t and luca.

see u at slugs!

haha yeh the feeling in the main room was summer most definitely! horns, big vibes and heat!

This looks big, been looking for something that friday that wasn't FWD. And it's what, 20 minutes to get home on the nightbus?
On.

elgato

I just dont know
its hard to say, we're expecting a similar turnout to last time, and there was a fairly consistent queue from 11ish til 1ish but i don't think it got that long at any stage.

also, key information, the place where you queue and the smoking area are both sheltered!

Last edited:

viktorvaughn

its hard to say, we're expecting a similar turnout to last time, and there was a fairly consistent queue from 11ish til 1ish but i don't think it got that long at any stage.

also, key information, the place where you queue and the smoking area are both sheltered!

OK cool, can't remember any of the last one...looking fwd to this one to the max mate.

elgato

I just dont know
haha heavy. also it was the season to be merry though so it was maybe a good call!

we've got set times nearly sorted, i'll post them once confirmed

faustus

its hard to say, we're expecting a similar turnout to last time, and there was a fairly consistent queue from 11ish til 1ish but i don't think it got that long at any stage

it was emptyish when i got there (maybe about 11) but whoever was djing in the bruk room before ben ufo was properly good, played a load of nice tunes

edit: just saw the set times at 'the other place' - worked out pretty good :) well up for this now, 1 more day...

Last edited:

elgato

I just dont know
yeh you're probably right, i guess it was about 11:30 it started filling out

that was Maz by the way, as heard recently playing dub with Bilal on our radio show. he has sick selection. sadly not playing tomorrow

sets...

Man Make Music

10.00 - 11.30 DJ Exel
11.30 - 12.30 Sketchy
12.30 - 01.45 Heatwave
01.45 - 03.00 Skull Juice
03.00 - 04.00 Cameo
04.00 - 05.00 Cotti & Slickman
05.00 - 06.00 Another Amit

Bruk

10 - 12 Noel Mas (MMM)
12 - 01 Untold
01 - 02 bruk
02 - 03 Darkstar
03 - 04 bruk
04 - 05 Portable
05 - 06 bruk

Well, I was going to try and slip off at about 4, no chance of that now. I'll cope.

If anyone wants to force a zoot into the mouth of a balding scouser, btw, feel free. No way I'm going to get a chance to grab some weed before this, which is a shame.

Cotti & Slickman should be big, always liked mr party.