Bloodclaat Gangsta Youth 'kill or be killed'- the mp3

• Thread starter simon silverdollar
  • Start date
D

droid

Its everything bad about ragga and jungle in one tune. Irony, abysmal production, so much distortion you can't hear anything, random soundclash and ragga vocals...

It's what I imagine US military dancehall fans would listen to whilst massacring Iraqis.

D

droid

:D Not sure if that's better though!

Anyway. Ignore me. This kinda stuff is a pet hate of mine.

S

simon silverdollar

3. DJ Scud – No Love (Transparent 01)
Scud does girly two-step. With added screaming. .

i'll post an mp3 link to this tomorrow...the public needs more Scud!

Leo

is craig willingham up to anything recently? he's toby/scud's other half on BGY, as well as wasteland. he used to record as i-sound, did some stuff with to rococo rot (and used to work behind the counter at mondo kim's on st. mark's, rip...)

mms

sometimes
:D Not sure if that's better though!

Anyway. Ignore me. This kinda stuff is a pet hate of mine.

hmm for me it's got those elements but the execution is perfect, short and violent, it's not really a ragga jungle record, and i don't really see the irony, it's all those things to devastating effect, i'm no ragga jungle breakcore fan as well apart from scuds stuff which has elements of that

Kuma

The Konspirator
is craig willingham up to anything recently? he's toby/scud's other half on BGY, as well as wasteland. he used to record as i-sound, did some stuff with to rococo rot (and used to work behind the counter at mondo kim's on st. mark's, rip...)

i know he was hanging out at Dubwar in its early days..

Man, I used to open up with BGY during Jungle sets, ultimate dancefloor test..

ripley

love this. More a fan of "Total Destruction" though.

this is what I started Djing with.. thanks to Boston's Toneburst crew.. sigh.. memories..

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
I like this, but it's maybe not quite the life-changing musical experience I'd anticpated based on some of the discussions of it.

john eden

male pale and stale
I like this, but it's maybe not quite the life-changing musical experience I'd anticpated based on some of the discussions of it.

I dunno if it was life changing when it came out, but there are now a lot of records which sound like it and there really weren't at the time, so I guess it's effect has to be diminished.