Rolling Radio Show Thread

continuum

smugpolice
<div><object width="300" height="300"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="flashVars" value="feed="></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="feed=" width="300" height="300"></embed></object><div style="clear:both; height:3px;"></div><p style="display:block; font-size:12px; font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin:0; padding: 3px 4px 3px 4px; color:#999;"><a href="" style="color:#02a0c7; font-weight:bold;">Crib Sessions 13-May-2010</a> by <a href="http://www.mixcloud.com/smugpolice/...utm_campaign=base_links&utm_term=profile_link" style="color:#02a0c7; font-weight:bold;">Continuum</a> on <a href="http://www.mixcloud.com/?utm_source...tm_campaign=base_links&utm_term=homepage_link" style="color:#02a0c7; font-weight:bold;"> Mixcloud</a></p><div style="clear:both; height:3px;"></div></div>

stephenk

yeah does anybody know "anybody" by noises 23:45 on oneman's june 6th show...how to spell 'noises'...sort of a schaffel/microhouse feel

Last edited:

pat

so yeah we're on www.sub.fm in a minute.

slackk...or anyone else. i've a question. i've been trying to get one of the free slots on sub fm, but i can only find the shitty web message email on the website, to which i've got no reply. i refuse to take the hint, so do you know who would be best to ask more directly perhaps?

thanks for your time.

benw

slackk...or anyone else. i've a question. i've been trying to get one of the free slots on sub fm, but i can only find the shitty web message email on the website, to which i've got no reply. i refuse to take the hint, so do you know who would be best to ask more directly perhaps?

thanks for your time.

get in touch with whistla directly? think im correct in saying he runs subfm

whistla@subfm.com

dr j

get in touch with whistla directly? think im correct in saying he runs subfm

whistla@subfm.com

Yes indeed, and there are still timeslots available on the schedule IIRC :D

(My show there is tonight at 9pm EST or tomorrow at 2am GMT, depending on y'alls location heh)

(eta: long time lurker, first time poster, hi peoples)

Last edited: