Rolling Radio Show Thread

mos dan

fact music
you've got to show me love :) oneman killing it as per

new zomby bubbler into functions on da low, YES

Last edited:

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Snap! Locked on, hesitated posting it 'cause I wasn't sure at first who it was. MCs always sound different live on radio :confused: . Big anyway.

Benny Bunter

Geeneus sounding good from FWD right now.

Yeah, recorded this. I could share it later if anyone's interested. He was playing some mental stuff, none of which I'd heard before apart from that Altered Natives tune. A lot more techy sounding than most Funky I've heard. Is this 'dubbage' then anyone? :confused:

oswellm

Did they only start broadcasting at 11 then? I would've loved a recording of Untold's set, it were thoroughly good.

faustus

Yeah, recorded this. I could share it later if anyone's interested. He was playing some mental stuff, none of which I'd heard before apart from that Altered Natives tune. A lot more techy sounding than most Funky I've heard. Is this 'dubbage' then anyone? :confused:

yeah up it please, i had to go to bed :(

faustus

Did they only start broadcasting at 11 then? I would've loved a recording of Untold's set, it were thoroughly good.

they started broadcasting at 11 on the dot, but it seems like all the audio is up on the rinse podcast page (like 45 mins)