trilliam

where are they? genuine not rhetorical question.

pioneers got a night on next saturday @ matter, couple guests, should be live. christmas rave with atjazz @ c2 club on the 23rd. the soul heaven dance a couple weeks back.

most of these are on flyers as well.

luka

can we not use east london as a synonym for shoreditch/dalston neither of which are east london in the traditional sense of the term. the kind of things ray is describing are the norm. if you only go to nights mentioned in time out magazine then you only have your self to blame.

outraygeous

can we not use east london as a synonym for shoreditch/dalston neither of which are east london in the traditional sense of the term. the kind of things ray is describing are the norm. if you only go to nights mentioned in time out magazine then you only have your self to blame.

I dont get this either because I dont read time out as well?
Can you clear up what is traditional East London? Is that more Essex ways?
Like I said, I am not really into house so I dont follow it.

Most events are on old street or that area so I have become used to those events.

luka

newham, tower hamlets, parts of waltham forest, parts of hackney, some people would include parts of redbridge.

outraygeous

Cool,

I just say East London because its easy. Being from NW London and before grime, I would only venture 'east' to go Time and Envy on a Wednesday and hang outside the kebab shop next to Faces in Gants Hill.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
i checked a mix linked to on that event page, just to see what some of you think 'proper house' is. it was just atjazz/yoruba soul style vocal tracks. quite nice.

luka

does anyone know if zomby and night slugs were making moody wiley rip offs in 2002?
if not why not? why wait ten years?

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
what i want to know is when is wiley going to do a set of his thinktracks with the bow philarmonic for bbc4. featuring ed sheeran.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
does anyone know if zomby and night slugs were making moody wiley rip offs in 2002?
if not why not? why wait ten years?

WHERE WERE U IN 2002?

Maybe night slugs listened to nothing but twee indie pop until 2008 and only got into grime after their Belle and Sebastian tribute band failed to get off the ground - would it make a difference?

CrowleyHead

WHERE WERE U IN 2002?

Maybe night slugs listened to nothing but twee indie pop until 2008 and only got into grime after their Belle and Sebastian tribute band failed to get off the ground - would it make a difference?

Well if you look at the old blog, they were just as interested in post-rock at the same time they were getting into grime. No shots, just saying.