hip hop '10

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Most Lil B stuff I've heard doesn't do much for me. Only this:

I'm so out of touch I don't even know who Max B is. Something to do with Dipset?

Recommendations?

This is good

stephenk

yeah max b's wikipedia is pretty informative, if you're interested...but yeah - former dipset associate, although he's off on his own weird persona with its own slang and he has his own crew and everything.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

oh and mixtapes, i'm still trying to find the best one, as is usually the case. wavey off that grand cru cuts most tracks off but it's long and has a decent overview of stuff that's on other mixtapes. wavie crockett, quarantine wave...

Last edited:

stephenk

yeah. and he's sadly not the kind of "celebrity" where he would be released prematurely via his big connections. looks pretty grave.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

mixtape; http://www.limelinx.com/files/b6d65c8756997691a5d7bf1573036e13

Oh yeah, "Orange Juice" by Earl;
http://usershare.net/ujh91egoih33

Too much. Quite sure it's that Gucci Mane Lemonade beat?

Also;

4908018724_0ce750d96d.jpg

http://limelinx.com/files/a4f93588af1cb4aae48409a1f4059690

Get the Mike G tape, too;
ALI+Cover.jpg

rubberdingyrapids

new capone n noreaga.
ive now become one of these people that gets excited about old school rappers making comebacks.
well as long as its not krs or big daddy kane cos you kinda know how those are gonna go.
but i still love nore lol.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
coincidentally, after me asking what the best Max B tunes are to listen to... saw this best of max b comp via cocaineblunts (again)

CrowleyHead

Anybody else here feeling Main Attrakionz? Squadda B's making some beats that really reach for this haunted vibe. Kinda advanced, but still really rooted in hip-hop.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>