we aint playin
woodgrain wheell
thug motivation
rick ross blow and of course
hustlin (great video)
and the katt williams sketch on the off chance you havent seen it

Last edited:

luka

oh no! this is a disaster! ive only just read your instructions! none of my ones fit those guidelines. mine should have their own thread entitled hip-hop bombast and megalomania.

Aww Nein

Wild Palms
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

lo-fi but hard

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

flute and pops, crisp sounding

luka

keep to my little sub thread then since its one of my favourite things, bombast that is, waka flocka

luka

trap house

no problem
street
bricks (love this beat though)

Last edited:

luka

this one sort of fits in a bit better with your criteria-drop
no more play in ga
gettin some head

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'

Whole album was tuff.

nomos

Administrator
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Yeah that's the one I was going to post. Minimal and brutal. Along the same lines but more good natured...

And, incidentally, Luda sampling Sticky's 'Jumeirah Riddim' - less hard in slo mo though.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

* Sorry, all a bit on the late end of the 00s

Last edited:

continuum

smugpolice
u are kinda tripping on this one... i recently gave my copy away and i never get rid of records... has not aged well... (IEIE and Country Grammar still sound great, tho...)

First time I have seen or heard this tune and feel like I missed something! Know what you mean about Nelly though but Country Grammar is a classic.

CrowleyHead

This was actually maybe sometime around late 09, but I just remembered it. Plus, I think it totally fits with the 'Like 'Grindin'' concept.