Hard 00s Hip Hop...

jackmaster

time, space, transmat
Been playing this a lot recently:

Memph Bleek, Twista, Jigga, Missy - Is That Your Chick

Twista's verse is sadly a little out of time. Timbo needs shot for that.

stephenk

Been playing this a lot recently:

Memph Bleek, Twista, Jigga, Missy - Is That Your Chick

Twista's verse is sadly a little out of time. Timbo needs shot for that.

so classic and amazing...i would love to hear anything that comes close to how hard this goes. still kind of sounds like the future.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The Rub have recently updated that mix series to include 2000-2009, dunno if those new mixes come up via that link.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

[Lex Luther]

Did anyone post this on here yet? Not strictly noughties but this decade hasn't even got a decent slang abbreviation so f it.

Shawty Redd has done a lot of good beats, the Jeezy stuff is the best I've heard though.

edit: Cheers baboon!

==

Zaytoven

Last edited:

geiom

[Lex Luther]

Did anyone post this on here yet? Not strictly noughties but this decade hasn't even got a decent slang abbreviation so f it.

Shawty Redd has done a lot of good beats, the Jeezy stuff is the best I've heard though.

edit: Cheers baboon!

==

Zaytoven

its good to know that gucci is always keen to do the washing up

luka

hi corpsey yeah i did i think, pretty much all of those ones! they[re good though!

hint

party record with a siren
Been listening to this a lot. Like the way it opens up around 1:12

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
hi corpsey yeah i did i think, pretty much all of those ones! they[re good though!

Haha thought so! Oh well, constant repetition is what bangers are all about... so there :p

Post more up luka plz

Another good Gucci tune, this time he's mainly talking about getting a conservatory put onto his trap house, with decking in the garden.

I like that one hint.

Last edited:

luka

whats the point cousin corpsey? you didn;t listen to the ones i posted first time around you cheeky monkey!

Joey Joe-Joe Jr. Shabadoo

totally underrated busta song -

innit. i prefer the remix tho, busta's verse is ridiculous

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

heres my 2 cents

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/myv1HGtjxLs?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

CrowleyHead

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thank you Tyler, for bringing this record back. I may end up on a Neptunes kick in a minute.

Webstarr

Have to post this:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Forgot about it until last week and have been rinsing it since

CrowleyHead

... It Really is too easy to turn this into a Neptunes Worship Thread.