Hard 00s Hip Hop...

CrowleyHead

god i miss fam-lay. what is he up to?

Apparently he's going under another name; "Shark City Click". I dug up him doing the Memphis Bleek track I'd put up on this thread months ago... Considering this is an actual release, I guess Bleek just grabbed the instr.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

stephenk

Apparently he's going under another name; "Shark City Click". I dug up him doing the Memphis Bleek track I'd put up on this thread months ago... Considering this is an actual release, I guess Bleek just grabbed the instr.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ahh...well it's good he hasn't completely disappeared...i will always remember this freestyle he did where he rapped about driving his aunt's corolla...the mixture of lines like that with his thuggy working-class-in-the-club swagger was definitely unique...