trilliam

whose heard the thuggish ruggish mix?

on carlos aries destination house cd

sounds like the original grime one updated for 2014 v messy

NATO

Was listening back to GGB b2b Random - Freek FM - 10 Jan 2014 set earlier and need to beg an ID.

The tune after Kurtz and Bomber - Such a Rush, that comes in around 1hr 15mins is too fucking much. Proper eyes-down simplicity :mad:. NEED that tune, but suspect it's an excloose.

vvvwwwv

big up bro, looking forward to more of those mixes.

to revisit the talk about why this sound isn't being picked up by the more mainstream djs and audiences etc. the less cynical approach would be it comes down to the abundance of house music. and yea, perhaps the laziness of big selectors such as pete tong. why go searching for the new when the circles you know are producing enough and shoving it on your lap? in regards to fact mag etc. not jumping on this ldn sound, i think it comes back to the amount of house music you can choose from. 'why would i listen to louie anderson when i have leon vynehall?' haha
this sound not operating through the usual hype circles like the forced scarcity of vinyl releases, youtube channels, boiler room sessions and as mentioned not too many blogs offering insight and coverage, things just go under the radar.
plenty of labels releasing tunes though, nights popping off, hard work put in by some of the guys here with blogs etc. everythings good.

hefty mix from tazer
<iframe width="100%" height="125" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

<iframe width="100%" height="125" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

heads up for the inner city remix, heavy

speaking of ggb, here's one off the sc which is similar to the j beatz tune getting the love. big tunes

wise

bare BARE BONES
Bassline House (predominately Leeds, Brum & the Black Country): Danny Bond, Davey Boy, DJ Shorterz, Paul Sirrell, Tom Zanetti etc

That's interesting thanks, don't think i've heard any of that Bassline House then or if I have it didn't hold my attention.

datwun

Nato: That Aaron Vybe mix is so fucking hard. Pure pirate vybez, could just be like a 2001 dark breaksy garage mix. And well fast too, like 130? Is Deep Tech turning back into grime again? that was quick if so lol

Banger after banger after banger

LOOOOOOOL

"GOLDERS GREEN YOUR TIME RIGHT NOW"
pissing myself that must be a first for the comfortably middle class Jewish suburb I grew up in. #Endz

Last edited: