IdleRich

IdleRich
Is this real? I'm not seeing it everywhere but if it's previously unknown and true then it seems like it should be big - albeit not very surprising - news

Also this

Donald Trump flew to Epstein Island with his son Eric, holy shit that's gross

And I dunno if this is verified but definitely has the ring of proof... it passes the smell test as it were.

Reportedly the compound on Epstein Island had a hermetically sealed clean room for Trump due to his massive odor. Now that we’re seeing the flight logs with him and Eric it gets really gross #TrumpSmells

*which I think it is, I knew Trump had been on his plane loads but didn't know he'd flown specifically to his island

IdleRich

IdleRich
In both the UK and the US a large part of what is reported to us as politics is constituted of meaningless fluff with minimal relevance to the actual issues that need to be addressed. Gossip has replaced news and there is more discussion of politicians than policy - personalities are examined more than strategies and actions, yet somehow the analysis of these personalities still contrives to be shallow and trite, telling us nothing beyond confirming the most obvious of conclusions and failing utterly in terms of providing any useful kind of predictive power.

But perhaps things are starting to change; this story has been going round a lot the last week or so, and I for one am glad that at last the pantomime world of American politics is addressing a substantive issue that is of real importance to the average American voter. Finally someone has brought up the big one.

A former staffer on The Apprentice, says Trump's incontinence and foul odor was a frequent issue on the show.

"The diapers are no joke. He would often soil himself on the set. He's incontinent from all the speed he does, ...His [bowels] are uncontrollable."

For years the stench of stench has clung to Trump like dangleberries to Trump, but it seems that there has been a conspiracy of silence with many of the people in the worlds of showbiz and politics willing to cover up his dirty big secret. To me that seems kinda irresponsible and they have put people who follow him at literal risk of being defecated on.

Imagine you meet Trump and find this out the hard way... I would be aggrieved and wanting answers, feeling that someone owed me an explanation as to why they hadn't warned me and everyone else. Isn't there some kind of duty of care here or something? There are plenty of other circumstances where if one knows something then they are legally obliged to speak up, this feels as though it should be one of those.

Edit; Personally I love their choice of the word 'uncontrollable' there, it's not enough to say simply that he, Trump, has lost control, oh no, it has to be said that these bowels are themselves utterly uncontrollable. No-one could rein them in, there is no technique that could help someone gain the upper hand, in fact many people are saying that these are the finest, most uncontrollable bowels they have ever seen, and now they are totally off the leash, heading inexorably for DC and they simply cannot be stopped! They are crushing everything in their path and leaving behind in their unspeakable wake a few outdated and unloved concepts that noone was really using anyway such as democracy, justice & freedom... smeared in effluent these mark the path of the curious orange beast which is estimated to arrive in the capital sometime later in the year where it is expected to take up residence, probably indefinitely.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Oh and now he is off the ballot in Maine as in Colorado.... for the moment at least anyhow, quite possibly not for long though...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
In both the UK and the US a large part of what is reported to us as politics is constituted of meaningless fluff with minimal relevance to the actual issues that need to be addressed. Gossip has replaced news and there is more discussion of politicians than policy - personalities are examined more than strategies and actions, yet somehow the analysis of these personalities still contrives to be shallow and trite, telling us nothing beyond confirming the most obvious of conclusions and failing utterly in terms of providing any useful kind of predictive power.

But perhaps things are starting to change; this story has been going round a lot the last week or so, and I for one am glad that at last the pantomime world of American politics is addressing a substantive issue that is of real importance to the average American voter. Finally someone has brought up the big one.

For years the stench of stench has clung to Trump like dangleberries to Trump, but it seems that there has been a conspiracy of silence with many of the people in the worlds of showbiz and politics willing to cover up his dirty big secret. To me that seems kinda irresponsible and they have put people who follow him at literal risk of being defecated on.

Imagine you meet Trump and find this out the hard way... I would be aggrieved and wanting answers, feeling that someone owed me an explanation as to why they hadn't warned me and everyone else. Isn't there some kind of duty of care here or something? There are plenty of other circumstances where if one knows something then they are legally obliged to speak up, this feels as though it should be one of those.

Edit; Personally I love their choice of the word 'uncontrollable' there, it's not enough to say simply that he, Trump, has lost control, oh no, it has to be said that these bowels are themselves utterly uncontrollable. No-one could rein them in, there is no technique that could help someone gain the upper hand, in fact many people are saying that these are the finest, most uncontrollable bowels they have ever seen, and now they are totally off the leash, heading inexorably for DC and they simply cannot be stopped! They are crushing everything in their path and leaving behind in their unspeakable wake a few outdated and unloved concepts that noone was really using anyway such as democracy, justice & freedom... smeared in effluent these mark the path of the curious orange beast which is estimated to arrive in the capital sometime later in the year where it is expected to take up residence, probably indefinitely.
I got as far as the start of the second paragraph before I knew what this was going to be about.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I don't know what to think here... I think the law obviously says Trump should be off the ballot.... but politically that looks silly cos his supporters will feel he was cheated, so part of me feels it would be better to let him stand and then beat him... but he will moan anyway like last time so maybe there is nothing to be gained by giving him that kind of special treatment.

The problem is that there is no way for Trump to not win and accept it. HIs actions basically mean that there is no advantage in playing fair.... so part of me is swinging round by one hundred and eighty and thinking they should just go after him in every way possible, just have fun with it, recognise the principle that there is nothing so satisfying as to cheat a cheat etc

Of course this kind of thinking is erroneously predicated on the idea that Trump's opponents are one block of people who can make joint decisions for an overarching strategy which is not really how it is at all.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Ta-da! Ethical totalitarianism

On this occasion only, you are correct... what I was talking about would be something like that... or a less sophisticated version. Just childish gangsterism or similar. A position without any possible moral justification, Though possibly a kind of pragmatic one.