thirdform

pass the sick bucket
So it's either that or you shoehorning in your theories as rudewhy accurately observed? OK.

no, it's that you're so melancholic about arts students people and boiler room types co-opting everything. that's been the discussion on this forum for the past 3 years. eventually you have to move forward and accept the reality and move on.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
give me something to work with. as Luke says, without inputs there can't be outputs. the inputs i get from you are a ceaseless stream of negativity and misanthropy.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Kind of rich for you to talk about harping on about the same shit but OK. I admit, I find myself repeating the same tired lines and realising how stupid it is. But I also try to keep things flowing. I'm not getting any further into this because it's a shame we're even here in the first place. Another thread successfully thirded. We'll done.

you know what fuck off you good for nothing bohemian racist cunt it was another successful thread patty'd. you took out all your rage on me even though I came in here calm and composed, and even the reference to the noble savage was just a bit of poking fun, i did say inadvertently and with a bit of respect. this is bullying, plane and simple. I'm not using any more or less complex concepts than Luka or Padraig, maybe my prose is a bit hard to understand at first glance but everyone's writing style is like that to outsiders. get lost you son of a whore and don't even think about trying to mealy mouthedly backtrack like an old sleazy pervert.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

you're just a reactionary provocateur raping other peoples cultures and then getting indignant when you are told you are misrepresenting them. you are a cultural rapist, plane and simple. you can't accuse me of anything until you sort that out. absolutely nothing.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
You're a pent up raging attention whore who has nothing better to do than barge into every thread and make it about yourself. You flit from being a turk to a brit to a representative of all POCs all while trying to stamp a Marxist shaped cube through a circular hole. It's tiring, it's repetitive, no one wants it and you've already been told. You throw hissy fits once your provocation gets its inevitable response and it's cringe to watch. But I think right now the joke is on me for even responding to you because it's only going to feed your ego and have you rage even more. How about you put me on ignore like I asked you last time you had an outburst?

Edit: third. Lol

Quite proud with all those accusations. very proud in fact, a thousand times yes to being a pent up raging attention whore than a rapist. whores have much more dignity than the dirty men who financially rape them. alhamdullilah.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Don't forget my racism

lol i don't give a crap. if you're going to do the noble savage do it with style. the way you do it is achingly cringe. at least when barty engages in such stereotypes he has some literary flare and panache and i end up laughing. with you, it's like oh not again, here we go with tony blackburn mk2.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
climate change is a big issue

yeah all that j.k biggerkapf
stuff? sp. some of it is quite interesting, as a kind of roly porter sound collage. that whole logos imperial flood album as well. I like it precisely when it escapes the grime template and gets closer to modern classical.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
On that theme my favourite bit of this sound is when it gets ultra-high fi, but in a non-dance template. excessively hi-fi dance music makes my ears hurt. with ultra-detailed dark ambient though, that's not so much a problem.

Like that's why I wish Arca would just cut himself off from the dancefloor entirely. go full concrete. there's a lot of potential there for laptop music, you can essentially move on from parmegiani if you want. but I don't think concrete today sells as chic art.

version

I may have imagined it but I remember reading something years ago about noise people realising they'd hit a brick wall and swinging to the other extreme and working with sounds as quietly and delicately as possible. The extremes of sound being what was important, not that it was noisy.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Not to mention buddhism

probably need to work on that meditation a bit more if you're responding to a provocateur with 32 posts and dragging your rage into this thread, if I'm being honest. because that's all what rudewhy's aim was and you played into it and inevitably had to drag me in to defend myself. deeply unethical but hey.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I may have imagined it but I remember reading something years ago about noise people realising they'd hit a brick wall and swinging to the other extreme and working with sounds as quietly and delicately as possible. The extremes of sound being what was important, not that it was noisy.

yup. that's the whole onkyo movement in japan. some of the sounds are extremely quiet but so high pitched that they are uncomfortable. if we're talking physiologically unpleasurable music that would have to probably one of the only genres. metal for instance is aesthetically unpleasant to me but I can listen to it with no physical discomfort.