F A N T A S I E S

sus

I yearn for little Greek boys in white linens blown in the wind on white washed Mediterranean rooves under clotheslines with the westerlies blowing through their brown curls.

I yearn for little Greek boys in white linens blown in the wind on white washed Mediterranean rooves under clotheslines with the westerlies blowing through their brown curls.

iu

The renaissance man is a common one for me too , the Wikipedia page Shiels is an artist, surgeon, musician, ex prisoner, comedian, athlete, sex champion, forum poster, general lord, writer, politician, actor, activist,

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The renaissance man is a common one for me too , the Wikipedia page Shiels is an artist, surgeon, musician, ex prisoner, comedian, athlete, sex champion, forum poster, general lord, writer, politician, actor, activist,
Wall-mounted cabinet proudly displaying medals from the Sex Olympics.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Anyway, back to F A N T A S I E S.

One of mine is that I've made a tune, had it pressed to 12", and a DJ plays it in a 700-capacity London club. People are going completely nuts for it and are incredulous when I tell them I made the tune.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

One of mine is that I've made a tune, had it pressed to 12", and a DJ plays it in a 700-capacity London club. People are going completely nuts for it and are incredulous when I tell them I made the tune.
Oh, hang on, that actually happened, didn't it?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

I don't do this so much anymore but when I used to listen to dance music a lot I'd often picture people dancing to it in an idealised club and I probably did that for some of the tunes I made on Reason.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
i remember as a child, walking through stratford shopping centre, it was always busy, and id imagine i was some kind of 'crowd-weaving champion' and i'd have a commentary running admiring my work as I wove through the crowds at a frantic pace.
love this