F A N T A S I E S

woops

is not like other people
I'm sure we all know that Burroughs attended a school called the Los Alamos Ranch, which was taken over by the Manhattan Project in 1943?

i didn't know this actually

Hahaha. Yeah I have loads of fighting ones, usually raging with indignance or protecting the innocent. And then people will be praising me afterwards, women wanting to talk to me, see if I’m ok. But I’ll have to go, I’ll leave, play down the fuss. I’m too busy, too complex, take care of yourselves now
Just burst out laughing at my own post

version

A couple I've had were 1) performing an incredible guitar solo in front of a rapturous audience whilst this girl I had a thing for gazed up adoringly, biting her lip, and 2) moving fluidly through a forest in full camo, dispatching joggers and anyone else I encountered with a combat knife.

linebaugh

A couple I've had were 1) performing an incredible guitar solo in front of a rapturous crowd whilst this girl I had a thing for gazed up adoringly, biting her lip, and 2) moving fluidly through a forest in full camo, dispatching joggers and anyone else I encountered with a combat knife.
For no reason? Just mass murder of innocent civilians?

version

ebe847af3c045dbbe218ef387033bb37.jpg

linebaugh

When someone upsets me, Ill dream of becoming rich and succesful and then throwing a big event, a party or some sort of communal project with oppurtunity for everyone else to becone succesful, and everyone they know gets to come, but not them.

version

It's from a solid Friedkin film called The Hunted.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's from a solid Friedkin film called The Hunted.

"Friedkin" sounds like a term for people who identify as chicken nuggets or rashers of bacon.