F A N T A S I E S

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
he also wanks heaps. he tried not wanking but it made him grouchy. he thought resuming his wank habit was the pragmatic thing to do.
This is the outlying source of gratification that I still feel most drawn to, albeit still marginally. Either that or drinking.

My approach, as I think I've said before, is just to let the process come and go, treating it almost in the manner of self-care, almost in the manner of abiding by physiological hygiene. The latter is uncertain to me though, namely whether or not there are negative physiological effects of not ejaculating for an extended period of time.

In principle, once I no longer feel the desire, I won't do it, unless I'm convinced there are negative physiological effects, in which case I'd do it once every two or three weeks or something.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
But yeah I think repressing it, so long as the desire is there even faintly, isn't a sustainable practice. Just look at the Catholic church.

luka

i did 11 minutes today by accident. i wasn't as good as yesterday as a felt bitty and fractured probably becasue i hadn't slept as soundly. now im getting annoyed with Prynne's Kitchen Poems all over again.. they're strange becasue he takes this urgent and querelous tone and acts as though he has some important message to impart but it's impossible to say what that message might be. because everything he says is total gibberish.

the other thing that's odd about them is how stilted and unlovely they are and its not all that easy to determine the extent to which this is deliberate.

Leo

I've fantasized about having a separate, soundproof room large enough to accommodate two turntables, two cd played, mixer, great speakers, and all my records and cds in handy racks/shelves. I'd go in there and just play records as loud as I want. Records would be sorted by genre, 7" and 12", for easy perusing.

all the things you have no room for in a city apartment, plus no neighbors to annoy.

Maybe the young'uns with their Spotify subscriptions won't be able to relate to the sheer joy of being a vinyl selecta. Their loss.

Leo

I've read there's a common dream among apartment-dwellers of finding a secret room they didn't know existed, and how great it is have the extra space for spreading out, or storage, or a huge walk-in closet.

woops

is not like other people
I've considered building another room out into the street 2 floors up to expand my garret

luka

woops was just texting me fantasies of violently murdering the pneumatic drill operator who has been at it morning and night outside his house for the last fortnight.

luka

I've read there's a common dream among apartment-dwellers of finding a secret room they didn't know existed, and how great it is have the extra space for spreading out, or storage, or a huge walk-in closet.
theres actually a Ballard short story about this.

Reactions: Leo

woops

is not like other people
there was a story in the news recently where literally this happened - someone found a room behind their bathroom mirror

Reactions: Leo

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Measuring sticks at the ready

2560.jpg