F A N T A S I E S

woops

is not like other people
i got punched today (not hard) in Oxfam by a mentally ill man who also told me to fuck off. i told him to fuck off too and then had esprit d'escalier-like f a n t a s i e s of smashing the fuck out of him all the way home.

Leo

article says it's an apartment she shares with two other people, on Roosevelt Island.

IdleRich

IdleRich
there was a story in the news recently where literally this happened - someone found a room behind their bathroom mirror
My friend's flat in Lisbon has a bathroom that is hidden behind a mirror and accessed like a secret passage. It's really cool.

IdleRich

IdleRich
did no one else see this
They call it frogging when you secretly live in someone's house - attic, wallspace etc - emerging to eat their food when they are out.
If you've ever heard unexplained noises and thought "I could have sworn this jar was almost full" then you've probably been frogged without knowing it.

IdleRich

IdleRich
There was that guy who had built a secret underground pass dungeon behind the urinal of a London pub. Welsh guy I think or Scottish or maybe Irish- certainly from Nottingham...

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Fuck’s sake Corps some of us were nubes

Fantasies? Constructive - being able to cheat learning languages and just upload directly into consciousness. Do the install, reboot (I dunno, sleep for 2mins?), come round completely adept at x, y and z. Be able to apply thinking in all manner of new communication forms, cross reference motifs or “funny you say that about Nottingham, in Tibet they have a similar system for vandalism...”. That reads like some fnar-fnar dinner party scene, which is def not a fantasy, avoid avoid. Is there anything more pathetic than dinner party cunts btw?

Same with blockchain bs but different. Humour @Clinamenic out the blue with yeah mate “£££+%0898, index run ¥¥¥¥][}{<>”

Destructively? Certain occasions at health board perfunctoriness indulging in running through a series of violent exchanges, from standard right cross crunching jaws teeth flying out of faces frozen in pain, to swords and full samurai chop slashing, guts spilling, leg amputations pooling out blood. There has to be blood. And pain. And terror. Hammers. Carjack. Fire extinguisher. Fuck it even a desk side flower pot. Driving upward with heel of palm forcing nose bones backwards mulching cranial matter. No roundhouses. This isn’t theatre. Absolute purpose distilled. Then they offer you a plate of shortbread and any purpose ebbs away slowly

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Get it walking the dog along the Trent when the rowers are out and their coxes all shouting. Pulling out an m-16 and lighting them all up, bullets popping through the water like the start of Saving Pvt Ryan. Some of them crawl out onto the banks. Fuck you cunts, plenty of time to reload. Eye focused back in on targets, nozzle up. He still looks a bit twitchy, thunk thunk have that, filing through each one. For a finale, grenade launcher takes out the entire boathouse system, people running out on fire

Motorways and road wars, car fully decked with missile launch controls. Mr Hesitant at the roundabout holding every cunt up? Flick panel open, select harpoon, engage, fiyah. Pull round and it’s gone right through the cunt’s window screen and head split completely in half. Mr Pulls Out On a Red Light? Select flamethrower. 50ft of fire launches and incinerates him instantly. Mrs Walks Out On a Zebra Crossing Looking Down at Her Phone? Single Exocet mini mushroom cloud evaporation. Mr Random Bike Rider Zigzagging So Outrageously I Nearly Wallop His Wheel (sorry Jenks)? WWii recommissioned Soviet-era multi-missile launch system, all 9, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, slamming down cracking open the very road itself

version

I like Burroughs' idea of the soul being an electro-magnetic field and the nuclear bomb being designed as a "soul killer" which would disperse it.

woops

is not like other people
I like Burroughs' idea of the soul being an electro-magnetic field and the nuclear bomb being designed as a "soul killer" which would disperse it.
elsewhere he speculates that civilisation has reached the nuclear apocalypse stage many times over

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm sure we all know that Burroughs attended a school called the Los Alamos Ranch, which was taken over by the Manhattan Project in 1943?

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty

Have to wonder if this is in any way related to what Lynch was getting at in Twin Peaks The Return where he would do those montages (seemingly) on the root of evil where they would keep going back in time and landing on the atomic bomb as the spark of that particular strain

edit: oops didn't see wyh had posted the gif on the last page

Last edited: