What do you wanna do before your dead

version

The temptation's to go hard one way or the other, so you don't have to worry about it anymore. Either stop using the internet or stop caring.

version

I'll probably aim for somewhere in the middle. Conscious of everything being visible and recorded, but not so neurotic that I drive myself nuts or decide to "go off grid".

linebaugh

To answer the original question, I draw blanks. Used to have similar thoughts already put in here, something vague about a legacy, but right now its TV static, which can only mean the question will hit like a ton of bricks at a later date.

Reactions: sus

version

I'm in a similar boat tbh. No idea really. I think I'd like to do something, but still not sure what. It doesn't help that I can barely think most of the time. I try and read things atm and it's like being bombarded with deafening noise I can't really process.

Reactions: sus

luka

Ive felt unusually dim for a month. Everything I encounter like an unfeeling reptile, no fun spontaneous thoughts, only blank stare

All normal humans experience this. Stan is working out a free energy perpetual motion system which will prevent this but until he's done we have to endure fluctuations in superhuman abilities vibrational frequency

luka

Maybe. I think it's more that I see other people as a threat and putting yourself out there in any way at all offers them a target.

You have to take The Hero's Path. Everyone is a threat and putting yourself out there, as a warrior, offers an irresistible target, but the only possible option, is to do it anyway. Wave your banner and blow your war horn and hope others rally to you.

luka

Anything else is, in my view, beneath contempt and rouses intense scorn and anger in me. How can we build an army if everyone is in hiding?

catalog

this is the problem nowadays - the unverified rumour becomes the truth, cos it gets published. then the person cancels themself.

luka

Dissensus got very bitter and acrimonious and everyone assumed Barry was invulnerable but actually he's a human being with feelings like the rest of us

luka

And he felt and still feels very hurt and rejected. The amount of hostility and madness was overwhelming and a poor return for the amount of energy and commitment and positivity he put in. A shameful chapter.

catalog

tell him to come back, it's all fine, he just needs to stop doing all those very painful group therapy threads

luka

The only time dissensus has really worked was the barty era. So it's a real pity the way it turned out.

john eden

male pale and stale
I feel he is still here somehow, as a spectral presence. But this place has worked in different ways at different times. It would be amazing if he came back but if not we will solider on I am sure.