william_kent

theres a homely approachable quality to the uk glamour model. its part of the thesis of this thread. theyre not supposed to look like goddesses.

I used to buy kung fu videos from a stall which also did "under the counter" VHS tapes - one Saturday afternoon I turned up and there was a queue for "Bolton Housewives" which was flying off the shelves - the owner told me: "they might not be lookers, but they sure are dirty" - I'm afraid I can't confirm

luka

edmund is a real sex guy. you know i always say to people, real sex guys are vanishingly rare. they;re people whose lives revolves around sex. they cant go a day without it. as soon as they wake up theyre thinking about how to get it. hes one of them. hes shagged literally everything. and hes been at it since the age of 15. every single day. imagine the stories. one of a kind.

luka

hes nobbed men, women, animals, young, old, he literally just has to stick it in to find peace. i really respect it but people think they're sex guys and i have to say, with respect, no. a real sex guy, its a burden, almost a curse, certainly a responsibility.

luka

me, william kent, idle rich, we're what you call drug guys. we dont mind sex, so long as we've taken drugs first. otherwise, take it or leave it. its a different category.

william_kent

edmund is a real sex guy. you know i always say to people, real sex guys are vanishingly rare. they;re people whose lives revolves around sex. they cant go a day without it. as soon as they wake up theyre thinking about how to get it. hes one of them. hes shagged literally everything. and hes been at it since the age of 15. every single day. imagine the stories. one of a kind.

my dad had a copy of frank harris "my life and loves" which i found and stole from his bookshelf at at an early age, but was disappointed to find out he may have been lying

i once thought frank was a "real sex guy" but he was making it up

like @luka says, the real sex guys are a rare breed

also, you have to skim through hundreds of pages with Frank to get to the "juicy bits" - he padded that shit out

luka

its actually a curse/ having seen it close up. they're never 'off' always searching, predatory, next titbit. looks exhausting

william_kent

its actually a curse/ having seen it close up. they're never 'off' always searching, predatory, next titbit. looks exhausting

I once lived in a shared house with one of those guys - embarrassing having to palm their girlfriend off at the door while the sex fiend is knobbing some random upstairs

william_kent

they live for it. most of us just want an easy life. have a wank once a month.

from my observation, having shared a house with a "real sex guy", it's hard work, all the lies, the tears, the ducking and diving, juggling, getting your stories straight - like you say us "drug guys" want an easy life, but being a "real sex guy" takes commitment and EFFORT which "drug and some chem sex" guys can't imagine

luka

yeah its the emotional turmoil that really outs me off. they usually claim to be free of this but i think they just must psychotically compartmentalise it

luka

edmund has this hilarious story about a girl who he was desperately trying to get rid of with schizophrenia appearing at his window, her mad screeching face, at 3am in a thunderstorm, which would be bad normally, but he was on the 3rd floor

luka

he said he just closed the curtains. thats one of my favourite of his stories. but he was terrified she would smash the glass and come and get him.

william_kent

i once knew a guy whose brother was a a Jamaican barber and he had the same stories i have, of answering the door to his brother's "girlfriend' and having to lie on their behalf because the sex fiend is upstairs with some woman they've just picked up

those "real sex guys" can cause some moral dilemmas

luka

i remember when you were young every time i saw you in public youd be with a different lady and all of them were unworldly, just so fucking stunning it was like they were floating over the earth like gravity had no hold on them.

luka

you used to be really good looking too. short, obviously, but absolutely gorgeous. and with a twinkle in the eye.