luka

i see pinder started her career in 2003 so you might be right actually corpse would have been about 17

luka

not into any of them. in my day the big names were samantha fox and linda lusardi

luka

the glory years of the uk glamour model in many respects. glossy pages. more opportunities than just page 3.

linebaugh

Kate upton actually was the last person I can recall becoming famous purely for having big breasts in america. Probably wont happen again either. We dont have a designated class for them. The closest I can think of is 'video girls' from rap music videos. Sydney sweeney is a little like this but she is still first an actress. Social media has made creating space for them in mainstream spaces unneccesary

luka

theres a homely approachable quality to the uk glamour model. its part of the thesis of this thread. theyre not supposed to look like goddesses.

luka

similar to how you cant have a british intellectual either. its a contradiction in terms.

woops

is not like other people
might have one in a minute though. I'm adopting a new fitness regime whereby i have a wank at random intervals throughout the day wherever i happen to be. aiming for at least 115 a day.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
might have one in a minute though. I'm adopting a new fitness regime whereby i have a wank at random intervals throughout the day wherever i happen to be. aiming for at least 115 a day.
At this rate, it might make more sense to think in terms of intervals between pauses of wanking.