version

how are some of these tunes not jungle?
tenor.gif

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I wouldn't be surprised if this sort of stuff was huge in the valleys

Jungle was just a rumour in Barry but DJ Hazard has played in Craner's local twenty three times since 2005

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Me being into this stuff is right on brand as far as Luka is concerned

The potato faced peasant from the back end of nowhere, gyrating in his bomber jacket, five years after they were fashionable in bow

It's also why dissensus finds it hard to understand techno, because they are prisoners of civilisation and refuse to commit to the barbaric dissolution in machinic circuitry. Techno is in some senses the culmination of a non-humanist music, this incessant, repeating cold machine groove. Even classical electroacoustic, about 1000 more times more alien than your archetypical techno tool, is guided by the fastidious process of classical composition.
Sometimes I think third is a genius

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
tbf twisted individual is not good at the brutal dnb tunes. dumb and bass is about right.

The technoid direction in dnb circa 2005-2008 purveyed by loads of russian geezers was where shit got seriously fucked up, real frankensteins monster bizniz! one for @Pearsall

Prode live mix - In memory of Tu-154
1. PRODE - INTRO002
2. SPL - DENIED
3. PROKET - GARDARIKA
4. PROKET - LOCOMOTIVE
5. SPL - NIHIL
6. MASHEEN - SCAMERS
7. THE SECT - AXON
8. THE SECT - TYRANT
9. SPL - SOBER
10. THE SECT, AXIS AND TRANK - VICTIM
11. IDENTITY - BRAIN FUCK
12. AXIOM - VENDETTA
13. MASHEEN - DISTANT ECHO
14. PRODE - SUN INFLUENCES
15. CODEX - THE RING
16. PROKET AND SUNCHASE - SALO
17. MASHEEN - ESSENCE OF LIFE
18. PROKET - GUTA
19. THE SECT - SYNDROME
20. PRODE AND THE SECT - CARBON LIGHTS
21. USUAL SUSPECTS - SAWN
22. SPL - CANT LIVE
23. PRODE - CUBIC
24. MASHEEN - DISPOSURE
25. USUAL SUSPECTS - BODYCOUNT (C4C rmx)

@blissblogger can you take this in one sitting. r u really down with the Moscow hart kor?