Corpsey

bandz ahoy
tbf twisted individual is not good at the brutal dnb tunes. dumb and bass is about right.

The technoid direction in dnb circa 2005-2008 purveyed by loads of russian geezers was where shit got seriously fucked up, real frankensteins monster bizniz! one for @Pearsall

Prode live mix - In memory of Tu-154
1. PRODE - INTRO002
2. SPL - DENIED
3. PROKET - GARDARIKA
4. PROKET - LOCOMOTIVE
5. SPL - NIHIL
6. MASHEEN - SCAMERS
7. THE SECT - AXON
8. THE SECT - TYRANT
9. SPL - SOBER
10. THE SECT, AXIS AND TRANK - VICTIM
11. IDENTITY - BRAIN FUCK
12. AXIOM - VENDETTA
13. MASHEEN - DISTANT ECHO
14. PRODE - SUN INFLUENCES
15. CODEX - THE RING
16. PROKET AND SUNCHASE - SALO
17. MASHEEN - ESSENCE OF LIFE
18. PROKET - GUTA
19. THE SECT - SYNDROME
20. PRODE AND THE SECT - CARBON LIGHTS
21. USUAL SUSPECTS - SAWN
22. SPL - CANT LIVE
23. PRODE - CUBIC
24. MASHEEN - DISPOSURE
25. USUAL SUSPECTS - BODYCOUNT (C4C rmx)

@blissblogger can you take this in one sitting. r u really down with the Moscow hart kor?
Jump up dumb n bass and techstep really converge around 2000 it seems, same drum pattern so why not (liquid too), bad company straddling the line, by that point it's 170bpm, not ecstacy music, amphetamine heavy pills music

Gonna give this a bash

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Jump up dumb n bass and techstep really converge around 2000 it seems, same drum pattern so why not (liquid too), bad company straddling the line, by that point it's 170bpm, not ecstacy music, amphetamine heavy pills music

Gonna give this a bash

well this stuff is way way more euro. more like 91 belgian ardkore on meth.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
No u turn is what you're supposed to like of course but really we all love the original T.I., the individual wots twisted

luka

all of it is ok as a standalone track but deadening in a whole mix but maybe cos im not a young 26 year old jack law, throbbing with unassuaged passion and 6 moody e's

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Does give me a headache after a while

Dnb MCs were alright but compared to grime absolutely no contest, Wiley on drum n bass is good but nothing too special imo, he needed grime to stretch out and strut a bit

version

energeez​

10 years ago
really appreciate the closeups of his shoes and ears....thanks again, awesome stuff.

dnbmuzik​

7 years ago
He looks like drum and bass

TheRealD4VID​

1 week ago
He looks like a balloon with a face drawn on it.

Balint Nogrady​

3 years ago
Equally, as much as I am put off the arrogance of the English, in general, I have an appreciation and deep respect for this guy.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
There was a soldier sort of ideal with dubstep too

Probably a bit late for people to actually wear camp trousers by then but we were all just waiting for someone to push the boat out