coronavirus detritus

luka

i would say if you want to understand today you have to understand that there is no median, no voice of reason, no moderate view. literally everyone is stark raving mad.

shakahislop

@mixed_biscuits come on i genuinely want to know, what is your game here? is there some thought out motivation for winding people up, or is it fun in itself? i've tended to assume the former with you but i want to hear it from the guinea pig's mouth

mixed_biscuits

@mixed_biscuits come on i genuinely want to know, what is your game here? is there some thought out motivation for winding people up, or is it fun in itself? i've tended to assume the former with you but i want to hear it from the guinea pig's mouth
What's your game here? Wouldn't you be better off pottering around the allotment?

PS you clearly have a problem with 'viewpoint diversity'

shakahislop

I am more interested in your motivation...why do you want to be a shrink to complete strangers when your omniscience means you can see into their souls already?
it's not that weird, i look at dissensus most days and i've done that for a couple of years, and you've been posting the same kind of thing constantly in that time, and not posting anything but that, so of course i want to know what's going on

mixed_biscuits

it's not that weird, i look at dissensus most days and i've done that for a couple of years, and you've been posting the same kind of thing constantly in that time, and not posting anything but that, so of course i want to know what's going on
What, the covid stuff?