Stan's art

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
@luka will now be introduced to my illustrious and inspired graphic design career.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
SSC Cube Border.png

Any thoughts on this? Gonna print these out as stickers, maybe even big ones (5" x 5" or 6" x 6"), to stick them around in appropriate places as I travel. Surprisingly, the QR code still works even after I sheared it to this angle.

Anyway, I think this design is notably less fascist than some of my others, which most would-be clients in my Total Addressable Market would consider a positive.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
NFTs people get for donating to my newsletter, Solo Salon. May also use this to track supporters (just the list of wallet addresses that own at least one of these) to distribute "consultation vouchers" redeemable for private consultations, or maybe limited artwork editions:

solosalon artwork.png

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Been playing around with some typographic and lettrist-like art and design lately, also with themes of meaning/cogency emerging through human cognition rather than existing in an objective sense. This one is a bunch of "H" glyphs I drafted for a graffiti-like font, but probably won't end up using for that.

Working title: Chiroplasm 1

Achiroplasm1.png

mixed_biscuits

1697377450024.jpeg

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Pabst Blue Ribbon? I've only heard of it in the context of US hipsters drinking it ironically. It might have been available for this reason in some bars in Shoreditch 20-odd years ago, although I don't recall ever seeing it for sale.
Yeah thats just about it, "the best of the worst" alongside maybe Miller High Life too. Definitely below the likes of Heineken, Stella, Beck's, Carlsberg, etc.

If it weren't for the iconic branding and cultural status, i.e. had it only its taste and raw merits to back it, PBR would likely be a non-entity as far as beer goes. But branding-wise, they're pretty sharp.

They even have a can art contest, turns out: