I'M A PRISONER VS DO YOU WANT IT RIGHT NOW

WHICH

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

william_kent

I saw the dog shit clip from Pink Flamingos back in the day and never felt like exploring Waters further. Maybe I should.

oh, Pink Flamingos featured GOATSE in 1973 before it was ever was a thing, a trailblazer, etc., ... but..err... John Waters is very funny, I may own several box sets and publications, etc.,

not for everyone, for sure

version

Here he is dressed as The Unabomber with a model of his cabin.

frlo9uu4u5o81.png

version

He's one of those outrageous figures who ended up being assimilated to a certain extent regardless, like Burroughs ending up in Nike ads and Hollywood films.

iO2PG2c8J6x_j2BgWjoF06ZHUSY=.gif

luka

oh, Pink Flamingos featured GOATSE in 1973 before it was ever was a thing, a trailblazer, etc., ... but..err... John Waters is very funny, I may own several box sets and publications, etc.,

not for everyone, for sure
vote.

william_kent

He's one of those outrageous figures who ended up being assimilated to a certain extent regardless, like Burroughs ending up in Nike ads and Hollywood films.

he fucked up his Hollywood prospects when he went to "pitch" a film with a producer who happened to be a friend of Sharon Tate - a Manson obsession won't get you too far in LA in apparently especially when you're corresponding with some of the "girls" it seems

version

The Unabomber's become a bit of a meme. A load of younger people read the manifesto, or pretended to, and agreed with it then started semi-ironically referencing him, calling him 'Uncle Ted'.

luka

indicated in massive capital letters at the top. two great songs. one is an original eighties artifact the other is a clever forgery from the future conceived by AI