Wash vs Mr f6ckin Tea soundclash

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You can’t be digitally silenced, Rupert, look at the Covid threads = pure bottom-feeding catfish

Thread here was an invite, after all, but an invite nonetheless to corral your bs and shine a light on your moronic delights

If it’s succeeded in one aspect it has been corralling the bs, no need to stain other threads was there, can you blame me for centralising your bile

current mood

20170810_103248.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Why do you keep wanking on about the covid thread? The only people making idiots of themselves in that thread were our resident antivaxx bellends.

Or if you're trying to say I was stupid for arguing with them, then that applies equally well to you, doesn't it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've just realised that 'internet hardman' has the same stress pattern and number of syllables as 'Eleanor Rigby'.

Internet hardman -
Throwing his weight around, being a bit of a prick;
Got a small di-ick!
Having a problem -
Getting respect that he thinks he deserves on the net...
Getting upse-et...

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You got plaaaayed. It’s ok to admit things. It wasn’t even the anti-vax position (where we fully agree), it was the endless loop of not being ruthless enough to nail the fuckers down, season after season year after year

Hence, you ended up chasing your own tail post after post. I told you as much via dm’s, “you’re too nice, maim these cunts”, remember, but you chose to chase meaningless graphs instead

I go through old threads, see posts from 2014 and think “fuckin hell, Harris actually has a few decent arrows in his quiver”. What the fuck happened, gone to seed?

Current mood, seriously this dog’ll sleep anywhere

20180603_141210.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You got plaaaayed. It’s ok to admit things. It wasn’t even the anti-vax position (where we fully agree), it was the endless loop of not being ruthless enough to nail the fuckers down, season after season year after year

Hence, you ended up chasing your own tail post after post. I told you as much via dm’s, “you’re too nice, maim these cunts”, remember, but you chose to chase meaningless graphs instead

I go through old threads, see posts from 2014 and think “fuckin hell, Harris actually has a few decent arrows in his quiver”. What the fuck happened, gone to seed?

Current mood, seriously this dog’ll sleep anywhere

View attachment 15344
This is precisely the problem. You think you can "maim" someone by insulting them on an internet forum. They're both still here, in case you didn't notice, despite your alleged flagellation, evisceration, decapitation (etc.) of the pair of them. I strongly doubt they lost any sleep over it. Just like I'm still here after you've supposedly torn by head off, done a shit in my neck, blah blah blah blah blah.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Maim digitally - make their position untenable, like yours here

A soundclash could’ve been as anti-serious as it’s possible to get online, yet you couldn’t grasp its framework til about page 6, eg

I'm heckling from the audience because it's no fun watching a one sided contest

as someone who has watched a few soundclash videos I'm frustrated here

because there are unwritten rules to soundclash

@IdleRich has the right idea about how these things should play out

@Mr. Tea - ... as a casual bystander with "no skin in the game", etc., I'll offer you a hint...

You have to engage in some "banter" but then you've got to back it up with a tune with a relevant message - if you call the opposition "a cripplingly insecure man-child" then play a tune that rams that message home... have fun with your selection

You could have played this:

Neneh Cherry - Manchild

manchild, will you ever win?
manchild, look at the state you're in

or this if you want to go with "teh ghey" slurs:

Divine - You Think You're A Man

you think you're a man
but you're only a boy

If you get called a wurzel then throw back some "men in tights" and "merry men" taunts about Sherwood Forest

or you could go for the @IdleRich suggestion and go for the throat

Anti-Nowhere League - So What ****

So what
So what
you boring little cunt

who cares
who cares
about you

easy

**** allegedly true story - I used to score acid off some punks who told me they once saw Anti-Nowhere League supporting the Damned and a bottle fight broke out between band and audience and the ANL won hands down

edit: also I wouldn't really recommend playing the ANL tune as it is offensive, and the "I sucked an old man's cock, so what?" line could be used as ammunition against whoever draws for that tune in a clash ( not that it really matters if that is what you're into, we're all adults here, etc., )

edit: I'm drunk already, this post may disappear within minutes....or hours, depends

If you come the cunt repeatedly, running your mouth across multiple threads as detailed, expect a tap on the proverbial shoulder at the very least

Not a Bob fan but there are appropriate exceptions

one for the JR massive, at least he dint escape into the Wuhan thread or you’d have been dug out there too

20170629_154943 2.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
So you're convince you've "won" because one other person humoured you in your virtual fight to the death. Uh huh.

What form will this "tap on the shoulder" take, exactly? Another Psychic TV video and photo of a dog?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And I still don't understand why you keep bringing up the covid thread. You know well as I do that it's impossible to actually 'win' an argument against m_b as such, because he refuses to recognise that a peer-reviewed paper by half a dozen clinicians at top institutions counts for more than a badly-written 'hot take' full of unsourced graphs by some right-wing contrarian with a Substack account, and then just starts off on some irrelevant tangent. Maybe you called him a cunt a few more times than I did, in which case, well done I guess? But you got him to say "Oh, I see that you're right and I'm wrong" exactly as many times as I did.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
OK, so summarize, a complete list of ways in which WYH has pummeled me into the dust is as follows:

1. In-depth knowledge of Coil's discography
  2. Dog ownership

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You’ve been given a metaphorical shoeing

eg

Hair no there.png

look, just get the buzzers out, no1 might be a bit full on with a hot weekend coming, no3 though?

SORTED!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You've done the "man in his 40s has receding hairline, shock horror" thing about, what, five times now? Based on one photo I posted last year? I mean come the fuck on, this is pissweak stuff.