Wash vs Mr f6ckin Tea soundclash

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What's this thread about, again?
Fucked if I know, tbh.

What I see is a man fast approaching 60 who has invented a "game" with completely arbitrary and unexplained "rules", who is insisting on unilaterally playing it against an uninterested party he has decided is his opponent, awarding himself a potentially unlimited number of "points" in order to "win."

It's a behaviour I expect to encounter from my son in a couple of years when he turns five, but which he will probably grow out of by the time he's seven or eight and has got the hang of Connect 4.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Wait a minute... Does anyone here happen to know, for a fact, that Tea and Wash are, indeed, two distinct persons?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I'm not scared of many things in life, but I'm terrified to read this thread. I don't think I will be able to recover from the shame.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Fucked if I know, tbh.

What I see is a man fast approaching 60 who has invented a "game" with completely arbitrary and unexplained "rules", who is insisting on unilaterally playing it against an uninterested party he has decided is his opponent, awarding himself a potentially unlimited number of "points" in order to "win."

It's a behaviour I expect to encounter from my son in a couple of years when he turns five, but which he will probably grow out of by the time he's seven or eight and has got the hang of Connect 4.

i thought it would be an intriguing project to see what you yourself would project out on to someone you don’t know, if you had it in you to even soundclash and to call a halt to you cross-shitposting in other threads

cue - laugh emojis, you’re mental, you’re old, you’re disabled, you’re nearly gay, more laugh emojis, what a wretch of a double-helix at least I stuck to objective observations

if you want proof of actual mental illness, well, there’s always both Wuhan threads, the 2nd is especially weird for Rupert, I think it might have been having few problems at home or something, remarkably insecure Teasplainin all 91 pages of it:

wasn’t much of a challenge, all in all, I mean can you imagine Rupert’s ton, the filler involved?

if you’d like to continue soiling repeating yourself Rupes, crack on son, I’ll even gift you the last post

I'm not scared of many things in life, but I'm terrified to read this thread. I don't think I will be able to recover from the shame.

Rupert’s all about the shame

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Absolutely everything you've flung at me has been a projection of your manifold inadequacies.

DannyL

Wild Horses
I don't understand this thread either, I've just looked at this page. It seems like concentrated Dissensus bitterness, which hasn't even used the pretext of an argument about something else to get the knives out.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I don't understand this thread either, I've just looked at this page. It seems like concentrated Dissensus bitterness, which hasn't even used the pretext of an argument about something else to get the knives out.
As the more mature person involved, I would like to point out that he started it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm still waiting to be 'destroyed', btw. Or 'shut down', or whatever it is you intend to do with, uh, some links to Coil videos.