Wash vs Mr f6ckin Tea soundclash

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
If it’s good enough appropriation of therapeutic language for cunts like Donnie Jr, it clearly seems good enough for you

The only person you’re shaming here is yourself, Oliver Harris, I feel none and spamming you elsewhere was genuine fun

When your middle-middle-middle class mind leprosy has abated maybe you can get back to being an actual challenge, instead of just being “challenged” and a constant embarrassment

What’s the count, 7-0? Accurate….

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
BTW please don't think for a second I'm reading any of this shite you're typing.

Wash's self-image collides with reality:

gigachad.jpg

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Ongoing Ben Askren thread for you, Rupert

Do you want it to stop? You ran your mouth cross-posting in multiple threads like a whining cunt, so this intervention can hardly come as a surprise

Eg:

Rupert.jpg

Horny cunt, this one

I understand - you’ve been led a dance by MB manoeuvring you across oceans of graphs for years and HMG’s weirdo supposed superhuman flexing has had you flinching at shadows late into the night. Your psychological garden is understandably lined with claymores, so much projection rattles in you child

However, your presence is the distillation of a Renfield, laughing at shit you barely grasp, a parody’s parody. Both Wuhan threads were a close nadir but you’ve gimped out so many times someone was going to put you back in your cat shit laden sand-pit

I’m rarely as cruel but mission accomplished

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
As Padraig said to your previous incarnation after one of your customary meltdowns:

"dude aren't you like a nearing middle age mental health professional? did you really feeling good about typing and posting that?"

If this is the calibre of people supposedly looking after everyone else's mental health, no wonder the country is in the state it's in.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Padraig and myself are cool, Rupert, ask if you want but no, I do not suffer fools gladly

Given you‘ve continually tried and failed to rile me about ptsd and mental health, one pointer you could install in that dense spam head of yours is that I have far more self control than the detritus which constitutes the likes of you

You got spammed for a reason, challenged to a soundclash for a reason and now you’re limping off frothing at the mouth for a reason

Fuck off back to the Covid threads you sack of emotionally incontinent anxieties

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Padraig and myself are cool, Rupert, ask if you want but no, I do not suffer fools gladly

Given you‘ve continually tried and failed to rile me about ptsd and mental health, one pointer you could install in that dense spam head of yours is that I have far more self control than the detritus which constitutes the likes of you

You got spammed for a reason, challenged to a soundclash for a reason and now you’re limping off frothing at the mouth for a reason

Fuck off back to the Covid threads you sack of emotionally incontinent anxieties
Oh lol, I got spammed, did I? That's what you call a multi-page meltdown? Literally the most extreme bed-shitting I've ever seen? Toys thrown out the pram so hard they're in low earth orbit? Making moronic "memes" from blog posts from ten years ago, written by someone you think is "boring"?

Yeah bro, cool as a cucumber the whole time. Totally. Absolutely not bothered.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
All I’ll say is I’ve been very very very patient with you, I think everyone has Mr Barely Tolerated but there are limits and you are so very limited, Rupert

eg you could’ve googled soundclash at the start but it was like watching someone who doesn’t like swimming in the sea, dipping toes in blurting out “errgh, it’s too cold Mum”

Wasteman, spaceman

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
All I’ll say is I’ve been very very very patient with you, I think everyone has Mr Barely Tolerated but there are limits and you are so very limited, Rupert

eg you could’ve googled soundclash at the start but it was like watching someone who doesn’t like swimming in the sea, dipping toes in blurting out “errgh, it’s too cold Mum”

Wasteman, spaceman
Or fucking what?

What, exactly, are you going to do, when you finally 'lose patience' with me, Mr Big Fucking Hard Man? 'Spam' me with some more embarrassing gibberish until you get banned again?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
In case any bystanders here are wondering, Wash and I generally used to get on fairly well. What pushed him over the edge was that he mistakenly thought I'd said something that someone else had said in his stupid bloody fentanyl thread, and when I pointed this out to him, instead of saying "Oh you're right, Tea, my mistake", like a normal adult, he had a meltdown that made Chernobyl look like a damp squib.

It's literally that fucking lame.

meltdown.gif