american bullys and human pitbulls

My own golden retriever ripped a hole in my arm when I was a child because I unintentionally kicked him in the balls, he also pulled a girl to the ground because he was terrified of a water pistol - the whole bad breed thing is bullshit and lockjaw is a myth but certain dogs will obviously do damage… watch poppy the staffy shake a toy around and you see how they kill, it’s the power in their neck and shoulders

luka

all over the papers today these dogs

luka

last dog standing gets to see out its life in dignity and comfort, albeit safely segregated from humans

linebaugh

Im loving the image of london as an animal free for all where a bully lurks around every corner drinking the warm blood of a toddler. Commuters sprinting to the bus as a horde of dogs slam the glass and gnaw at the pane as the the bus pulls off

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I knew you sick cunts would be all over this

seems too late, so many crossbreeds of boerboels and mastiffs you wouldn’t want either hanging off your face

linebaugh

Corspey has actually been dead in his apartment for weeks after being mauled by his own xl bully he adopted to ingratiate himself with the office lads since he doesnt watch football