american bullys and human pitbulls

ghost

i just want to say, we don't have the "American XL Bully" in the US. total misnomer, totally british phenomenon. nobody here has even got a clue of the concept. we just have "dogs" mostly.

sus

Im loving the image of london as an animal free for all where a bully lurks around every corner drinking the warm blood of a toddler. Commuters sprinting to the bus as a horde of dogs slam the glass and gnaw at the pane as the the bus pulls off
Aren't knives illegal there too? Really really funny. I was just talking with a friend about how impotent British policemen are. There's none of the "fear" factor. Here, cops come and it's an oh-shit moment, people are edgy. There, it's like school prefects, you give em the bird and run away, they chase after you in their high-viz vest

mixed_biscuits

Aren't knives illegal there too? Really really funny. I was just talking with a friend about how impotent British policemen are. There's none of the "fear" factor. Here, cops come and it's an oh-shit moment, people are edgy. There, it's like school prefects, you give em the bird and run away, they chase after you in their high-viz vest
When the Parisian riot police used to board tube carriages at one end, everyone would reseat themselves quick-smart all the way down the other end.

The only reason to move for a British copper is to give him room to take the knee

shakahislop

this might be totally obvious but the name 'American Bully XL' is exactly the kind of thing that's going to appeal to the people buying them, and mroe importantly, couldn't be more directly targeted to get up the nose of the UK public. they literally sound like dickheads

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 7.18.04 AM.png

I knew you sick cunts would be all over this

seems too late, so many crossbreeds of boerboels and mastiffs you wouldn’t want either hanging off your face
iu

mixed_biscuits