Tics, Body Language

The hand gestures also really come alive when tripping I find, when you get into that really expressive place your fingers almost dance along with the thoughts, real wizard shit

sus

The hand gestures also really come alive when tripping I find, when you get into that really expressive place your fingers almost dance along with the thoughts, real wizard shit
Have you been having enchanted trips too

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
i can't stop looking at myself when im on zoom. totally transfixed.
Same with me. I need to drag my own little reflection window up near the top of my screen so my gaze is nearer the camera and people feel like I’m looking at them.

DannyL

Wild Horses
probably. i don't really notice it though. im not really looking very closely. i think the way people hold themselves and move through the world can often give you a sense of their attitude towards the world
defiant, or whatever. the more granular stuff you're talking about i don't know really
This is Reich's whole thing It's pretty self-evident when you start looking.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Why?! I’m a respected professional!
Shiels what do you do

The only people who have jobs matching their Dissensus persona are Luke and Woops.

Apart from me, I'm a strategist for Kier Starmer. Very pleased with how things are going.

I can't imagine the rest of you losers having jobs.

luka

sheils works in copywriting. he writes copy for Lenor fabric softener, Always sanitary towels, Yoplait the world's largest franchise brand of yogurt and many other well-known brands.

luka

very few of us have successfully infiltrated the adult world. a few of us are on it's fringes (in other words charitys dont really count).

luka

and quite a lot of us are in the kind of autistic mirror-version of the adult world, i.e. work in IT
e.g. Stan, Vimothy etc

version

I'm seriously all over the place atm. One day I'll eat well, get outside, exercise, get some sleep and the next I'll eat like shit, sit around all day and stay up all night. There's absolutely no consistency. It's baffling as normally you'll be in one groove or another whereas atm it changes every day or two.