malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
not punks. punk rock music is very simple, it's entirely based on 12 bar power cord rock and roll. But post-punk was the reintegration of all that stuff which mcclaren and his idiot friends
discarded as progressive and noodly.
Not really dude, the Stooges, the Voidoids and the Clash were both proficient musicians and songwriters.

CorpseysEvilTwin

But Keith Levene and Jah Wobble do?

Levene can be compared to John McLaughlin, yes. Jah Wobble could be compared to Leroy Sibbles, Glenn Brown etc. But Sibbles and Brown were much tighter. Wobble has good technique but his rhythm is too loose. He can make good reggae rock and whiteboy reggae/dub but he'd need to get tighter in Jamaica, otherwise he'd dangle quite a bit.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Levene can be compared to John McLaughlin, yes. Jah Wobble could be compared to Leroy Sibbles, Glenn Brown etc. But Sibbles and Brown were much tighter. Wobble has good technique but his rhythm is too lose. He can make good reggae rock and whiteboy reggae/dub but he'd need to get tighter in Jamaica
I just find this opinion silly. Plus Mike Watt is way better than Jah Wobble. And Bob Quine is clearly better than Levene

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
that might be so, but I know which musicians people like Levene and wobble are influenced by. So I can make the comparison. But you can only think in genre-ed (gendered?) terms.
I don't understand why you think I can only think in terms of genre. If anything, the music I like best has no genre, like Captain Beefheart.
Plus you said you like noise music, and most noise rock is also punk or inspired by punk. What did you think no wave was?

CorpseysEvilTwin

I don't understand why you think I can only think in terms of genre. If anything, the music I like best has no genre, like Captain Beefheart.
Plus you said you like noise music, and most noise rock is also punk or inspired by punk. What did you think no wave was?

as much inspired by avant-classical. see Glenn Branca.

ghost

What about the Heart of the City beat? That's a classic, probably old school enough for MaleLesbian

ghost

Exhibit A is a great beat, everything sounds profound over Exhibit A.

or maybe some J Dilla. That's three beats, you only need to choose one.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Three freestyles recorded from my phone, just for you all!

I'll post freestyles for the 3 beats Beiser recommended later. I might even do a written verse on my own beat. Expect the audio quality to be even worse.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Here's my freestyle for Heart of the City. As promised, the audio quality is even worse. All you need to hear is the drums to know I stay on beat and on time. The first verse is written but the second verse is an improvised freestyle. If you guys want me to improvise both verses, I'll redo the song. This one is dedicated to @Mr. Tea

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Here's my verses for Exhibit A. Again, the first verse is written, and the second one improvised. The second verse begins when I say the word "freestyle"
Dedicated to @WashYourHands, just because!